Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Aberdeen

Are we completely incapable of making a forward pass on the deck. Sideways sideways punt. Sideways sideways punt.

Utter utter shite. And Bryson for not the 1st time is anonymous. I watched loads of highlights of his time down south and he is playing absolutely nothing like that! I thought he was keen to run in behind the strikers.

Are we completely incapable of making a forward pass on the deck. Sideways sideways punt. Sideways sideways punt.

Utter utter shite. And Bryson for not the 1st time is anonymous. I watched loads of highlights of his time down south and he is playing absolutely nothing like that! I thought he was keen to run in behind the strikers.

He's made them runs a few times. Bizarre.

To be fair to the Aberdeen players, the only other team I've seen this season play with so many players behind the ball is Aberdeen. 

Opportunities are going to be few and far between if we continue with the slow, patient build up pish.  We need to start knocking the ball forward or this is going to end up Aberdeen nil. 

To be fair to the Aberdeen players, the only other team I've seen this season play with so many players behind the ball is Aberdeen.

Opportunities are going to be few and far between if we continue with the slow, patient build up pish. We need to start knocking the ball forward or this is going to end up Aberdeen nil.

Exactly this. It’s got nil nil all over it.

As soon as I say it the cunt loses his man and drags him down. 

Killie seem to have come out with way more intent this half.  We're still looking to build slowly, so minimising our chances of exploiting space. 

This is great. 

Hopefully we hold on for the 0 - 0 draw.