Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

'or whatever you're high on' - the accusation being that you're fucked in the head you slimy bastard.

Your dead eyes will be hanging from a set of keys when I'm finishing pummelling you to death. Arsehole.

Funny that the resident kiddy fiddler tries to project the “slimy” tag onto someone who calls him out. The only thing you’ve ever and will ever pummel to death is some kids arse. Get your keyring ready you mouthy cunt, you can spit your balls out after I’ve kicked the living fuck out of you and attach them yourself

Oh ho hoooo! The fight may well be shit, but this pre-fight back n forth is ppv and no mistake.

I'm going to play basketball with your head, after having removed it with a rusty blade, you nutsack licking cunt flap.

Aye, the fight will be shit....three hits and done, me hitting you, you hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 90

Stupid old cunt, there’ll be no basketball, one you’re no teen wolf, two try and take out a blade and I’ll snap your wrist then shove it up your pile infested arse.

Here chewie - the eighties called; after royalties for you shite outdated 3 hits quip.

I'm going to remove your feet then laugh loudly at you stumbling about like bambi as I take swings at your torso with a golf club.

You’re all about the weapons, just like the weaselly coward you are!

The 80’s line was so you’d understand it you stupid old fucker, 30 odd years ago you might have lasted more than 20 seconds in a fight before bursting your piss bag

Hey fuck you chewie - have the bladder of a winner; not a drip without intention.

And here - I've forgotten more about the martial arts than you'll ever remember. Keep that in mind as the doctors attempt to unravel your contorted broken body.

You’ve forgotten how to live without nappies you old fucker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

eh still hink hanz wis the seagull like..thir somehim aboot the flippancy eh the pair eh thim thit rings tru tae baith. wha the fuck names thimsel efter a peep show cherecter n spells it wrang n hyphenates it n his the hanz lower case. ehv watched the cunt ower lest coupla diys n ez eh funlovin man whit bred a coupla tru bead rattlers

ez a henpecked man..visions eh a wee bastart carryin the shoppin oot the red vauxall corsa...n ez missus giein the cunt grief fir nae gittin the frozen stuff in the freezer first..

wit actor dae eh see portrayin this cunt? the great john hawkes