Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Hold on lads as everyone, including us on this site, have got it all wrong.

Celtic HAVE been doing something over the past 2 years with regards to the child abuse scandal. Time for us all to apologise and pat then on the back as over this period they have engaged a yet to be named lawyer (ahem), to come up with an excuse to apportion the blame, I mean investigate these issues internally.

We can be assured of the findings to be released in due course, in full, clearing Celtic of all blame..... Well would you expect anything else?

What a bunch of utterly horrible people.

Quite incredible if they try to pull a stunt like that.

Disgusting.

I had a look on kerrydale street, they are like a cult, the fans are on full deflect mode and blaming the media.

Even that prick 'The Clumpany' who's articles can at times raise a chuckle has an article condemning child abuse but at no point reference's the goings on at Celtic.

Are you really expecting anything from the bead rattlers though?

• Downvote 1

It probably did MT however the constant deflection and whataboutery is embarrassing.

They should acknowledge it like Man City did, apologise for any action/inaction, if any of their staff did anything illegal they should cooperate fully with the authorities, take any financial hits on the chin and ensure it doesn't happen again and move on.

The huns seem to realise that deep down they are scummy pricks, celtic fans though are like liverpool fans in that they think they are dignified and have right on their side when in fact they are just manky scummy pricks.

I find them to be worse than rangers fans for that very reason. Sanctimonious bastards with delusions of grandeur. Rangers fans Ken they are minks and shite.

Guest milne_afc

Why are the media not making more of it though, its weird

Too many Catholic people(barely) in positions of influence enabling the cover up.

But why? Clearly not every Catholic / Celtic fan / staff Is a raging paedo (I assume) so why would the normal ones not do the right thing.

Beggars belief that you would accept that shit goes on to protect the team you support.

Same reason they Boo an opposition player because he was racially abused 

People feel connected with the shame in some way and their initial reaction is to deny it or cover it up as a means of self protection. Which always ends up being the wrong decision but they make that decision anyway. Covering it up ironically just implicates them further and then they are guilty by association.

Whereas the only real solution is to face it and expose those involved so they can be punished.