Ross County 1 - 3 Aberdeen

Guest milne_afc

Great numbers and support Yesterday, pity the home support is so poor

Really? How does it compare per head of population with the likes of Aberdeen and the Edinburgh clubs? Half of the village was probably at the game.

Great result and performance.

Now that the players are coming back from injury we are picking up results. I'm convinced we'd be closer to the old firm in the league and would have at least reached the league cup semi final had it not been for the injuries. 

We have a good side and I honestly believe its our strongest yet under McInnes. I like Main and I think he's starting to gel nicely into the team. 

The international break is going to give Bryson, Taylor and Ojo more time to recover from injuries. 

McGinn is quality.

Great result and performance.

Now that the players are coming back from injury we are picking up results. I'm convinced we'd be closer to the old firm in the league and would have at least reached the league cup semi final had it not been for the injuries.

We have a good side and I honestly believe its our strongest yet under McInnes. I like Main and I think he's starting to gel nicely into the team.

The international break is going to give Bryson, Taylor and Ojo more time to recover from injuries.

McGinn is quality.

Setting aside the 2 capitulations

The St Mirren away game still grates with me.

• Upvote 1

Haven't seen yesterday's game but I hear the introduction of Main made a positive difference. I thought it was harsh he was dropped after his performance last week. I think he deserves an extended run in the team alongside Cosgrove.

McGinn and Hedges on the wings with Ferguson and a (hopefully) fully fit Bryson in the middle after the international break. Leigh at left back and Considine to partner McKenna. And maybe it's time to give Vyner a run at RB instead of Logan.

Haven't seen yesterday's game but I hear the introduction of Main made a positive difference. I thought it was harsh he was dropped after his performance last week. I think he deserves an extended run in the team alongside Cosgrove.

McGinn and Hedges on the wings with Ferguson and a (hopefully) fully fit Bryson in the middle after the international break. Leigh at left back and Considine to partner McKenna. And maybe it's time to give Vyner a run at RB instead of Logan.

I thought Leigh did really well in the midfield yesterday and has made a difference since his inclusion as a centre mid. I'm a fan of Logan but he hasn't been at his best for a while. Vyner at right back would be a good move. Our bench is looking really strong at the moment.

Is Wilson currently injured? Hasn't made an appearance in a while.

Great result. Even at one down, never felt that we were in any danger of losing. Also had 1-3 on my L15 as well ;)

great free kick by McGinn & Considines finish was a thing of beauty too.

not a big fan of Ferguson being asked to play so deep so often as I think he is far better & more influential further forward.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great result. Even at one down, never felt that we were in any danger of losing. Also had 1-3 on my L15 as well ;)

great free kick by McGinn & Considines finish was a thing of beauty too.

not a big fan of Ferguson being asked to play so deep so often as I think he is far better & more influential further forward.

Rare positive post, I shall cherish this.

• Upvote 1

A good win, nice to see the goals spread around the team (though Cosgrove is always welcome to score and might well have done on sat).

With the motherwell, killie games and now this, we have shown how easily we sweep aside non-ugly sister top 6 sides, even when we have been misfiring ourselves.

The gulf between us comfortably beating these sides and our recent pumpings from sellick / sevco must surely be down to more than football reasons / depth of squad. 

There is undoubtedly psychology at work here too, something which must be addressed.  Against sellick in particular, we are often beaten before kick off.