#1 OFFLINE   JazzerBett

JazzerBett

Experienced Central Midfielder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts
  • Joined 13-December 06

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:15 PM

Fogot to post this last week, but reading about Hibs bid for Gow reminded me.

Reading the Daily Express last week there was an interview with Gow and in the picture beside it he was clearly wearing a red and black Willie/Che Guevara T-Shirt.

No either he's just a dumb typical footballer who pure loves his fashion and doesn't realise the significance of it, or he is in deed a Dandy.

Can anyone else shed some light on this?

Reading about the Hibs bid was a blow - i would absolutely love to see this guy in a red shirt (i must give credit to a long standing member of the Dons forums who has been banging on about this lad for years).
Posted Image

#2 Guest_TenementFunster_*

Guest_TenementFunster_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:18 PM

Reading the Daily Express last week there was an interview with Gow and in the picture beside it he was clearly wearing a red and black Willie/Che Guevara T-Shirt.

No either he's just a dumb typical footballer who pure loves his fashion and doesn't realise the significance of it, or he is in deed a Dandy.

Reading about the Hibs bid was a blow - i would absolutely love to see this guy in a red shirt (i must give credit to a long standing member of the Dons forums who has been banging on about this lad for years).

Unless it was a Che Guevara t-shirt . . . . .

#3 OFFLINE   DandyDons1903

DandyDons1903

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Joined 01-September 06

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:41 PM

I will personally sever Calderwood's scrotum from his forehead with a fork if he doesn't at least make an attempt to sign Gow.
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   JazzerBett

JazzerBett

Experienced Central Midfielder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts
  • Joined 13-December 06

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:49 PM

Unless it was a Che Guevara t-shirt . . . . .

100% no
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   red donut

red donut

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Joined 30-November 06

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:53 PM

my surname is actually Gow!!

Midfield cum Forward, in the same mould as scholes, nae as pacy (32), better skill but most importantly im nae ginger and will fight for the aberdeen cause till the death...

On a free i wid be bargain of the century!!! :(
Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else -- and it hasn't -- it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.....

#6 OFFLINE   robbo

robbo

Dons Legend

• Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Joined 06-October 05

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:06 PM

ho-heartedly agree with the sentiments so far. Jimmy, you know what you have to do dec 31st...

Fallons goal was a fluke, could try it 100 times and he'd be lucky to do it more than 5.

Darren Mackie could try it 100 times and he'd be lucky to hit the ball more than 5...

If you're joining a gym or a health club I'd give it a week... All the fucking no hopers have started this week clogging up your workout whilst hogging the machines you want to use... The pool I go to was fucking hoaching with fucking water treaders in the fast lane today - fuck off with your breast stroke in the fast lane, and you fucking old wifies having a wee chat in the medium lane... Get Tae.... You want to have a gas, stick your head in an oven...

#7 OFFLINE   mille miglia

mille miglia

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 01-November 06

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:24 PM

He's a Tim.

#8 OFFLINE   ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • Joined 06-October 05

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:53 PM

Hibs interested in him

Hibs after Gow
"The art of life is to deal with problems as they arise, rather than destroy one's spirit by worrying about them too far in advance" - Cicero

#9 OFFLINE   Tyrant

Tyrant

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Joined 28-January 06

Posted 21 December 2006 - 06:21 PM

ho-heartedly agree with the sentiments so far. Jimmy, you know what you have to do dec 31st...

Get steamin '?

Dons send Guffs Down

#10 Guest_ultrarobin_*

Guest_ultrarobin_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:25 PM

Get steamin '?

Tanning bed...

#11 OFFLINE   *chris*afc*ballboy*

*chris*afc*ballboy*

S-Form