Aberdeen 0 - 2 Kilmarnock

Brown is a lot more technically proficient than you think

Your problem is one of, or both, that you hate him so much you don't see it or you don't know much about football

Brown is a thug in a Celtic shirt and is found out in Europe or while playing for Scotland. I can understand why you like him though, he appeals to your demographic.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, that's rubbish

Brown and especially Jack are infinitely better than Shinnie from a technical point of view

define technical

Opeing self up to a pass reading the game to make a foul to stop the opposition and Playing ball sideways 10 feet to a more capable player isn't technical

Brown and Jack aren't in the midfield of the respective teams because of their technical attributes they re their because of their drive energy and reading of the game 

Shinnie is more than a match for either of those players in that role. It is a role we do not have any one in our team that is capable of playing as well as shinnie does, when he is left back we miss that from the team. Unfortuantly we also miss him at left back if he moves to left back. Its why currently Mcinness is trying his hardest to play him in Defence when we dont have the ball and midfield when we do and it he cant get the ball quickly when we lose it he expects him to use the phenomenal engine he has to get back in position

while his getting back he expect the three that remain in the backline to cover for him

Get our back line back to fitness and shinnie is in the middle. says it all really

• Upvote 1

Sorry,no

Jack is excellent in tight spots due to his first touch, ie, his technical ability

Shinnie isn't

Popular myth.

Technical ability? 100% agree with you.

Player you want when your team is under pressure? Boy hides every time.

Brown is technically a better player too, at least he’s better than people give him credit for. But his key attribute is distracting the opposition, pulling them out of position as Rodgers circulates Macgregor, Rogic and Forrest into the holes created. How teams can’t see this is beyond me.

• Downvote 1

define technical

Opeing self up to a pass reading the game to make a foul to stop the opposition and Playing ball sideways 10 feet to a more capable player isn't technical

Brown and Jack aren't in the midfield of the respective teams because of their technical attributes they re their because of their drive energy and reading of the game 

Shinnie is more than a match for either of those players in that role. It is a role we do not have any one in our team that is capable of playing as well as shinnie does, when he is left back we miss that from the team. Unfortuantly we also miss him at left back if he moves to left back. Its why currently Mcinness is trying his hardest to play him in Defence when we dont have the ball and midfield when we do and it he cant get the ball quickly when we lose it he expects him to use the phenomenal engine he has to get back in position

while his getting back he expect the three that remain in the backline to cover for him

Get our back line back to fitness and shinnie is in the middle. says it all really

Why sign 3 midfielders then ? and not a bloody LB so Shinnie can play stay in the middle . If we get one more signing in i hope it's a proper LB 

I'm not writing him off yet. I am up for starting him on Saturday - a bit of squad rotation why not. Let's see what he is about

It is starting to look like McInnes doesn't want to use him so I'll be pleasantly surprised if we see 20 mins of him.

Already? What does that say about McInnes judgment? Goes against his history. He'll persevere, alright.

3 goal win.

But he has too many glaring deficiencies to play in centre mid for a team looking to challenge for the league

He runs into blind alleys, he panics when on edge of the box, his first touch is substandard

Hes not a centre mid

He's that bad we didn't win a single game he missed last season.

Honestly ZOOM ZOOM it's about time you turned it in permanently from this site.

• Upvote 5