The Gay Inspectorate

Bobby Connor

Gay Inspectorate  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Leader

• Tup
    • Fatshaft

Just to clarify, the poll isn't about who you think might be gay. It's about who you think would be best placed to spot and log the gaylords of AFC Chat.

Fuck me BC - in that case those two are the worst placed to be in charge. That's like putting the patients in charge of security at the asylum.

We need somebody who is a pwopa naughty geeza. Someone who oozes masculinity and manliness - i like the cut of cheespipes's jib in this regard. Daytripping might also do a good job.

Or did you mean it takes a fox to catch a fox and therefore we should use FS or tup?

Fuck me BC - in that case those two are the worst placed to be in charge. That's like putting the patients in charge of security at the asylum.

We need somebody who is a pwopa naughty geeza. Someone who oozes masculinity and manliness - i like the cut of cheespipes's jib in this regard. Daytripping might also do a good job.

Or did you mean it takes a fox to catch a fox and therefore we should use FS or tup?

Am not so sure. "It takes one to know one".

*edit* Aye, or your 'fox to catch a fox analogy'.

This is serious stuff guys, it a job prospect for one of the two. You also have to take into count their relative admin skills. Can either of them develop and manage an effective database?

You do know what metrosexual is ?

Cities are far far far more likely to have them,purely for the reason that all the metrosexual requirements are within the very limits of between Ellon and Tesco.

The first step out the closet imo.

You've clearly been giving this far to much thought,you bumder.

The first step out the closet imo.

You've clearly been giving this far to much thought,you bumder.

You actually think the term metrosexual means gay hysterical.gif

Its cunts like Beckham who shaves his chest, gets his hair done, and gets a spray tan that are metrosexual, that then go home to there wife, girlfriend, you nugget.

Deary me.

You actually think the term metrosexual means gay hysterical.gif

Its cunts like Beckham who shaves his chest, gets his hair done, and gets a spray tan that are metrosexual, that then go home to there wife, girlfriend, you nugget.

Deary me.

Thanks for lesson but its 5 mins of your time wasted.

Its often been said you love yourself, perhaps your metrosexual? :dontknow:

Just to keep tabs on who's gay and who isna gay.

Am nominating Tup and FS as the potential head honchos here.

Please vote.

Fuck sake, this place had great potential after the best posters came here from Mad, but fuck me this is the seal on this board being the dregs. I rejoined mad last week because this is utter shite. It's like which cunt is best, Brown or Cameron, McGhee or Brown, Mad or Hat.

Fuck sake, this place had great potential after the best posters came here from Mad, but fuck me this is the seal on this board being the dregs. I rejoined mad last week because this is utter shite. It's like which cunt is best, Brown or Cameron, McGhee or Brown, Mad or Hat.

Nice name you have there sir.

Apt....

Very Apt....

Okay, you sincere sounding cunt. If you have no sense of humour then I can't really advise on where you can fuck off to.

Only place I can think of off of the top of my head is up your own arse!

Okay, you sincere sounding cunt. If you have no sense of humour then I can't really advise on where you can fuck off to.

Only place I can think of off of the top of my head is up your own arse!

"Humour" - LMFAO

Unless you're suggesting that you and the rest of your forum's shite stands up with Curb, The Office, Arrested Dev, Men Behaving Badly, Partridge, Barley, IT Crowd etc etc etc then I think you need to have a serious look at what is happening here. Or not, whatever, bye. Cue abusive "humour".

"Humour" - LMFAO

Unless you're suggesting that you and the rest of your forum's shite stands up with Curb, The Office, Arrested Dev, Men Behaving Badly, Partridge, Barley, IT Crowd etc etc etc then I think you need to have a serious look at what is happening here. Or not, whatever, bye. Cue abusive "humour".

Bye. You've brought a lot to this forum and will be sorely missed. God speed.

"Humour" - LMFAO

IT Crowd... fuck off back up your own arse

is this because they protest SO much, that they themselves must be bum-bangers?

For someone who so clearly and wilfully missed the point of this thread, once again the finger of suspicion points squarely at you my friend. Those who spout "oh, he does protest too much" are those usually with most to hide, and are trying any diversion to hide their own sordid perversions.

"Humour" - LMFAO

If I get elected, I propose a thread of shame for all packers of fudge. You sir, will be the first one outed in my cull of poofiness.

FWIW I'm voting for FS because I don't think Tup is on here enough.

Dinna bite the hand that feeds you, I'm on here the same time as everyone else, difference being I'm known to do things three times as fast as your average joe hence my post count regularly blows run of the mill folk right out the water.

But I can ease her off, as your bills stack up, and you start sweating on it, as the other mods who are so generous they make Mother Theresa look like Ebeneezer Scrooge by comparison take you to task at the tri-annual AGM for pishing on the forum's collective chips.

As for poofs? Rumpus obviously, and then boofon worries me with his Prince Charles-esque musings, and of course MT has openly admitted to chapping at the bit at the fantasy of being balls deep in Ronaldo's ronson. There are more.

As for poofs? Rumpus obviously, and then boofon worries me with his Prince Charles-esque musings, and of course MT has openly admitted to chapping at the bit at the fantasy of being balls deep in Ronaldo's ronson. There are more.

Dinna forget minijc and his cravings for hot chocloate fudge :moonie: