Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Gordon

Lustig Benkovic Simunovic Izaguirre

Brown N'tcham

McGregor Rogic Arzani

Griffiths

Celtic win 4-1 against Motherwell who had won their previous 6 games. And they did it without any of the 11 players listed above. That 11 when fully fit would probably beat any other team in the league.

Ridiculous strength in depth at this level. Even with such an extensive injury list guys that they paid £2m & £3m for still don't get a look in (Bayo & Kouassi).

I don't see anyone stopping them domestically for quite some time yet.

I forgot about the Ukrainian winger they've just signed for a few million. He scored a hat-trick in the Ukrainian league this weekend. He would be our record signing by a distance and Celtic don't even need him just now despite their current injury crisis. They just bring in a £15m rated player on loan instead.

Funny and ironic that they'll now likely moan about the gulf in finances in England compared to Scotland.

Amount of times they mentioned the "gulf" when they played Valencia was unreal. Never mention it domestically though.

Hypocrisy and the OF go hand in hand.

So does inbreeding.

• Upvote 3

I actually thought it was reverse psychology. We’ve allowed him to speak to Leicester. He’s spoken told them they’re, well, Leicester and he’s staying at the behemoth that is the mighty Celtic. Cue fiddle de Dee celebrations everywhere.

But no, apparently not. Genuinely think that Motherwell goal shook him up, to see the depths that were going to be plunged to make the huns competitive, you know, for the good of etc etc fukn etc!

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted he's off but it is really quite stupid when a manager leaves Celtic for fucking Leicester.

Why's that?

Won the league against all odds,money behind them,far better players than the Tims.

Who wouldn't want to take up the challenge in their league compared to our crap.

Honestly if you were a manager wouldn't you be wanting to come up against Man united on a Tuesday night or Hamilton Accies.

Why's that?

Won the league against all odds,money behind them,far better players than the Tims.

Who wouldn't want to take up the challenge in their league compared to our crap.

Honestly if you were a manager wouldn't you be wanting to come up against Man united on a Tuesday night or Hamilton Accies.

My point is that is stupid how football has gone this way. Didn't word it the best looking back.

• Upvote 1

Don't think they should be so sure of getting Steve Clarke as I think he's had enough of the nonsense up here and wants to go back to England.

I reckon it'll be another no mark cheap foreign option like Deila (and hopefully just as woeful).

Also they'll demand someone "thellik minded" I.e Catholic, they're just as bigoted as their knuckle dragging neighbours.

The two Timothy's in my office are spewing.

Glorious to see. The tears are flowing, and it'll soon turn to bitterness against Rogers.

Aye, I think a lot of them believed him when he said it was his dream job. Reality was that he wanted a couple of easy years in Scotland to recharge his batteries, win a few trophies to restore his reputation and then jump back down south at the first good opportunity. They might actually now see him as the superficial smoothie that everyone else saw.

• Upvote 1

Don't think they should be so sure of getting Steve Clarke as I think he's had enough of the nonsense up here and wants to go back to England.

I reckon it'll be another no mark cheap foreign option like Deila (and hopefully just as woeful).

Also they'll demand someone "thellik minded" I.e Catholic, they're just as bigoted as their knuckle dragging neighbours.

Reading somewhere yesterday, Fulham are lining up Clarke for the Championship next season as they're going doon.

Aye, I think a lot of them believed him when he said it was his dream job. Reality was that he wanted a couple of easy years in Scotland to recharge his batteries, win a few trophies to restore his reputation and then jump back down south at the first good opportunity. They might actually now see him as the superficial smoothie that everyone else saw.

He had the thick cunts eating from the palm of his hand.  All he had to do was achieve the bare minimum expected of him and occasionally throw in a "oim a Celtic fan so oi am" an the cunts thought they had him for life.

I still think he's a bang average manager.  Almost anyone could achieve what he has at Celtic.  If it were truly impressive, Barca would be in for him, nae fucking Leicester.

Candle faced cunt will be found out again.

There is surely no chance of Clarke getting the job anyway? He'd be a shocking appointment.

• Downvote 1