On Loan

McLean is basically a way of keeping a player happy that has signed a precontract with another club.

I do agree that a club, in top flight at least, should not be able to field a side consisting of more loan players than their own players.

Just like there used to be rules about having to have so many young players etc.

The SFA/SPFL are basically allowing the whole league to turn into a feeder league.

Your last sentence is the best contribution to the thread today.Well said.

Graham needs to get back to masterbating over the youth team.

Cunt just PMd me mumbling shit about me not being alive for Gothenburg. Guess that makes me a shit fan. What a walloper.

Well obviously you’re only a real fan if you were around in the 80’s, anyone after that is a glory....no....wait....erm

The positive thing there though is that means a lot of our players could get noticed down south for selling?

The negative thing there is that means a lot of our players could get noticed down south for selling/moving?

It all leads to those running our game are the pimps whoring us out to the wealthy & they have forced us into the addiction that makes us fully reliant on it.

We are like the children's hospital for the BBC & Jimmy Savile

Dazzy Def is an immature 32 year old . Have you ever had a girlfriend Dazzy Def. Only girls write or text lol. You also cannot spell. Numerous spelling and grammar mistakes throughout your contributions,and complete failure to see what an utter nonce you really are and when someone is taking the piss out you.Yvonne Folly was a girl who played for us around the time of your pal Davide Grassi and went by the name Yoann Folly. Your PM reply, 'what a spazzy' !!!!!!!! has got me thinking you might be a girl. Still not given me your name have you. I like all you smart arses with your wee bullet points. You want to private message me with a real name and a place to meet to put you out of your misery you do so,otherwise leave folk to chat about football.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are an immature 32 year old .Dazzy Deff replied with 'what a spazzy'. Have you ever had a girlfriend Dazzy Def. Only girls write or text lol. You also cannot spell. You also failed to see that I had deliberately spelled Yoann Folly wrongly and turned him to a girl as he and Davide Grassi were nonces like yourself.

Away and grow up and learn to spell.

Oh the irony :laughing:

You are an immature 32 year old .Dazzy Deff replied with 'what a spazzy'. Have you ever had a girlfriend Dazzy Def. Only girls write or text lol. You also cannot spell. You also failed to see that I had deliberately spelled Yoann Folly wrongly and turned him to a girl as he and Davide Grassi were nonces like yourself.

Away and grow up and learn to spell.

Soon to be married with a child actually. Means I dont have to wank over a youth team.

Gee whizz the day I take spelling tips from the village idiot is the day ill give it up.

Put down the bottle graham and go to bed. Its obviously been a long shift.

• Upvote 3

Soon to be married with a child actually. Means I dont have to wank over a youth team.

Gee whizz the day I take spelling tips from the village idiot is the day ill give it up.

Put down the bottle graham and go to bed. Its obviously been a long shift.

You are marrying a child? Are you Mormon or some sort of cult follower

So much wrong in what you wrote

• Upvote 1

Chidi is dross?

Wow

Shut the fuck up, you senile old goat

Millertime,that was a first for you there.Your first sentence was actually an opinion about football.Well done. I have no doubt Chidi is a good player. He showed some good touches yesterday.I was meaning he was 'dross' in the sense that he is yet another player on loan that we don't really need.He is not starting games.I would like to see him in a full game.He may well be a James Maddison,Freddie Woodman simply using Aberdeen to further his career,

A personal sense of hope more than anything. I know hes had his really shite moments, but on more than a few occasions, Ive seen a guy that has me very very excited for the potential.

Stewart is a good player, but still reminds me a bit of Goodwillie, where there's obvious talent, but he hasn't made a decent impact

I know. It was childish but come on. I am not the only one that chuckled when I read what was written & went in the gutter with it

Youve rumbled me.

Hey look @@graham folk having a laugh rather than instantly jumping to violent threats and insults......maybe try it

This is a(nother very) weird thread but do think loans are papering over cracks and feel clubs should be limited to a certain about in squad or team at any one time.

Fair point

Millertime,that was a first for you there.Your first sentence was actually an opinion about football.Well done. I have no doubt Chidi is a good player. He showed some good teams.I was meaning he was 'dross' in the sense that he is yet another player on loan that we don't really need.He is not starting games.I would like to see him in a full game.He may well be a James Maddison,Freddie Woodman simply using Aberdeen to further his career,

He's not starting games because he's either sub cover or they feel he's not up to fitness/speed in this league yet. Agreed it would be good to see him in a full game, I'm sure DM wants the same

Edit: Woodman is here as cover, and if he progresses his career and is motivated surely that's a good thing for us?

Somebody should start running a book on which hatter will lose the plot and unwind next weekend. We've had the Rocketman, Tupster and now the normally mild mannered Graham lose the plot in successive weekends. I suspect cans involved on each occasion. So who's favorite to lose it next week?

Excellent idea for a new thread "Meltdown of the Day/Week"

• Upvote 1

I am pleased for you Dazzy Def. I usually leave first team matters to all you experts who have probably never stood on a terracing.Or never been to Kilbowie or Boghead or Brockville.I imagine you are a big fan of Kingsford and all the fantasy photographs of the proposed new ground and the importance of 'co-location' and training facilities.I just thought about the Freddie Woodman thread and Danny Rogers and thought I would open the debate out on the loan system generally.That was all I was trying to do.

I am pleased for you Dazzy Def. I usually leave first team matters to all you experts who have probably never stood on a terracing.Or never went to Kilbowie or Boghead or Brockville.I imagine you are a big fan of Kingsford and all the fantasy photographs of the proposed new ground and the importance of 'co-location' and training facilities.I just thought about the Freddie Woodman thread and Danny Rogers and thought I would open the debate out on the loan system generally.That was all I was trying to do.

I like calmer Graham ;) good man

I am pleased for you Dazzy Def. I usually leave first team matters to all you experts who have probably never stood on a terracing.Or never went to Kilbowie or Boghead or Brockville.I imagine you are a big fan of Kingsford and all the fantasy photographs of the proposed new ground and the importance of 'co-location' and training facilities.I just thought about the Freddie Woodman thread and Danny Rogers and thought I would open the debate out on the loan system generally.That was all I was trying to do.

Stood on many terraces including brockville so whats your point?

You got all offended when you got called out for making a cunt of yourself regarding Craig brown.

Its the internet man, chill out and go get laid.

• Upvote 1

I had to edit that there Chewie,as I had lapsed into Scottish football manager 'has went'.The number of loans has obviously got to me and confused me and made me slightly intemperate. I wish folk would just stick to the thread and not go on about Craig Brown and Davide Grassi and Craig's night out with Yvonne Folly after he split with Louise Port.