On Loan

Thing was I sent him my real name and told him to come to BOD if he had an issue. He then sent an apology.

Class.

All is forgiven graham. I hold no grudges!

Hello Dazzy Deff.At no time did you send me your real name or invite me to Bridge of Don. I went to bed lat night and the last thing I did was private message you to unreservedly apologise and wish you well and to enjoy your football. I also private messaged moderator Sonoftherock to say I am very sorry about yesterday.It is not like me,I am usually very calm,quiet,mild-mannered,polite and respectful and thankfully many realized that.I hope by 'class' Dazzy Deff means that I did indeed eventually take responsibility and try to make amends.A family member has died and I am not coping,and not eating and sleeping well.Football is what keeps me going.Love the game.World Cup,European,English,Scottish football,Highland League,Juniors and yes,even the youth team ! All the best to everyone,enjoy your football and AFC chat,Graham

• Upvote 1

Hello Dazzy Deff.At no time did you send me your real name or invite me to Bridge of Don. I went to bed lat night and the last thing I did was private message you to unreservedly apologise and wish you well and to enjoy your football. I also private messaged moderator Sonoftherock to say I am very sorry about yesterday.It is not like me,I am usually very calm,quiet,mild-mannered,polite and respectful and thankfully many realized that.I hope by 'class' Dazzy Deff means that I did indeed eventually take responsibility and try to make amends.A family member has died and I am not coping,and not eating and sleeping well.Football is what keeps me going.Love the game.World Cup,European,English,Scottish football,Highland League,Juniors and yes,even the youth team ! All the best to everyone,enjoy your football and AFC chat,Graham

I was just on the wind up graham. Lets call a truce and be buddies.

Sorry to hear about your family member.

• 6 months later...

So six games in to the season for St Mirren and they've given Rogers one game which was against Spartans.

Obviously he can't play the next one.

All looking a bit strange so far

Was that not the only game they conceded or something? Sure I seen something on pnb about that. As mini says, he's garbage.

So six games in to the season for St Mirren and they've given Rogers one game which was against Spartans.

Obviously he can't play the next one.

All looking a bit strange so far

Do you just look for stuff to get excited about? Who gives a fuck, Cerney is better than Rodgers but not likely to be getting any game time anytime soon anyway. If Rodgers is any good he'll dispose of that ugly ginger prick they have in goals, if he can't do that he's a million miles away from being good enough for us.

• Upvote 1