Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

McKenna, Logan, Reynolds and Hoban all potentially missing for this one. Hardly blessed with options and gonna stick Cafu at right back are we

Although he is currently a free agent and probably still better than Ball

Could always try right back Ryan Harrington, at right back?

Ball was all over the fucking shop on Sunday.

Those wanting 2 up front, you do realise McInnes never does that, chirped in interviews a couple of seasons back that there's no reason why we couldn't do especially at home then proceeded to play his usual.

Which makes his signing of Cosgrove all the more ridiculous really.

Also Stevie May, as none of the two are suited to lone striker roles.

Could always try right back Ryan Harrington, at right back?

Ball was all over the fucking shop on Sunday.

Imagine the absolute slating McInnes gets when he throws a 19 year old nowhere near ready (or possibly good enough) into the side

Would be good to see. Especially if he does well. But I've no idea about the kid and would be surprised to see him in the starting side

• Downvote 2

TBH I wasn't being entirely serious, but the boy is nearly 20 and he must have a helluva a way to go if McInnes prefers Ball at right back over him.

We know how McInnes operates. If it was dire straits then the lad will get a chance. If he performs, he'll keep his place.

It's unfortunate but we've finished best of the rest 4 years on the bounce so there's merit to it.

NOONE disputes that he is better centre mid

Tell you what though, ball is a better right back than Harrington otherwise he would be playing

Well on sundays showing I would say that Anderson is a better striker than both Cosgrove & May but strangely enough they BOTH get the nod ahead of him by McInnes.

Maybe McInnes is just a shitebag.

I have no idea if Harrington is any good or not but just because McInnes doesn't risk him in Logans absence doesn't mean he's shite.

• Upvote 1

It's a shame, because in isolation I would answer that but because it's you and your previous, I won't

Your loss

Because you cannot as it completely makes a cunt of your point regards Ball being a better RB than Harrington just because he played ahead of him.

Ball isn't a RB & most likely only gets a game there ahead of Harrington because of age/experience & physicality, same reason that Anderson was third choice behind two poorer looking strikers

Still got that sense of anticipation for this despite the weekends result.

Hopefully with the tougher games out of the way we might see more adventure from McInnes and a less stuffy performance from the team.

Certainly an opportunity to lay down a marker. There is no excuse for another abject performance. Especially to relegation fodder like these cunts.

Certainly an opportunity to lay down a marker. There is no excuse for another abject performance. Especially to relegation fodder like these cunts.

Team could really use a solid win and a couple of goals.

Against Dundee we should maybe expect more than that but the team has come off a run of tough games tbh and needs a nice win and confidence boost.

Guest the shepherd

How, his only exposure to reserve team/u-18 football is watching highlights and reporting on matches via internet.

@@ollie1903 is yer man.

He certainly is. Brainwashed with all of The Cockney Don's copy and pastes on the under-20s thread to think of ollie1903 or anyone else that can give us an update on the progress of Ryan Harrington?.