Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

He certainly is. Brainwashed with all of The Cockney Don's copy and pastes on the under-20s thread to think of ollie1903 or anyone else that can give us an update on the progress of Ryan Harrington?.

I watched Harrington v St Mirren U20s last season. They had quite a lot of joy going up against him, got forward a bit in support of McLennan. Dangana looked much livelier than Anderson in that match though so fuck knows!

Glad to be of service.

Guest the shepherd

I watched Harrington v St Mirren U20s last season. They had quite a lot of joy going up against him, got forward a bit in support of McLennan. Dangana looked much livelier than Anderson in that match though so fuck knows!

Glad to be of service.

Cheers min. Anytime you look up the u20s match reports you don't read a lot about the lad. It's usually David Dangana, Dean Campbell, the Ross brothers, Connor McLennan or Bruce Anderson that the reports centre on.

Sometimes I think young players need a chance before we see how they react though. It might be exactly the spur some players need.

On the flip side, if many of our youth players aren't good enough to fill in for 3 or 4 starts then ...

a) why not?

And

b) why do we retain such an incredibly tight first team squad if we know the young lads aren't really capable backups? Our squad is much tighter than Hearts, Hibs, Rangers imo.

They will sit back, we will have to suss out how to get past them.

Runners from midfield, David platt style! Mix it up a little. Long ball nonsense is scottish football and even pish teams can deal with that.

Get it out wide, and no fatty food for stevie may ever. Just earthly goods.

One of their defenders will be the worst, just target him.

Team talk over, game face on, do yer job and coyr.

They will sit back, we will have to suss out how to get past them.

Runners from midfield, David platt style! Mix it up a little. Long ball nonsense is scottish football and even pish teams can deal with that.

Get it out wide, and no fatty food for stevie may ever. Just earthly goods.

One of their defenders will be the worst, just target him.

Team talk over, game face on, do yer job and coyr.

The poor lad just got date raped. Give it time ffs.

• Upvote 1

Few punches thrown at my own fans by myself at Dundee away. Too many little runts for my liking that Dundee away attracts.

So in other words, I'm out.

If folk are going, drink in the City Centre, avoid the bars around about Dens, you'll soon realise why you hate our fucking fans if you don't take this advice.

Aye, we're heading into the city center for this one.

Because we pay more than hearts and hibs I would imagine so can't have as many of the players on the wage we pay

I agree that's probably why. Certainly the last few seasons and I can't say it hasn't worked up to now.

But do you think it's looking worth it this season or could we be taking it too far?

Also, I'd think Devlin, Ferguson, McKenna, Cosgrove would all be on reasonably modest salaries compared with the likes of Arnason, McLean, Christie, Stewart, Rooney? So would you think there's still quite a lot of wage budget available?

Few punches thrown at my own fans by myself at Dundee away. Too many little runts for my liking that Dundee away attracts.

So in other words, I'm out.

If folk are going, drink in the City Centre, avoid the bars around about Dens, you'll soon realise why you hate our fucking fans if you don't take this advice.

2414507746_f0eb0180de_z.jpg?zz=1