Does no one think Wright will start to run at them a bit? He’s looked decent on the highlights again, although he seems to have developed a May-esque desire to pass when in a goal scoring position now, knew Dundee would fuck him up ;)

He did the same in the Stmirren league cup game last season giving May his only goal from open play

He's good at speaking to officials and teammates. Obviously has a good relationship with the fans. He just has an air of authority about him, or maybe I just think that because he's taller than me. But yeah, they'll be times where he just can't speak to players and the referee when he probably needs to.

Tomorrow opens the transfer window in Finland and RoPS might sign a striker which is now the most weakest part in the squad.

Aberdeen have a terrific one available.....

Stevie May is ready to explode. 

This will be his season, the year he gets his mojo back. 

I also owe 20 Bucks English for wrongly saying he'd get 10 goals from open play last season. 

Who did I make that bet with?

Anyway, Stevie to get 10 goals from open play this year... though not necessarily for Aberdeen.

63951846-486x372.jpg

• Upvote 2
Guest milne_afc

“I just relish it and enjoy playing for the team I love”

Imagine that feeling. What a boy.

Hope he's got a decent goal celebration lined up. Either the Strachan fag puff @ the kop end or a nod to his groupies here on the hat.