Darts

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t disagree with that but why can’t blokes play in their tournaments? Shouldn’t be one rule for females and another for blokes.

I don't think it's a bad thing that females get the chance to play in this, it's the biggest and best tournament on the schedule, a few female players are much more deserving of a shot on the big stage than some of the men on the tour.

Nope but having women play isn't a new thing, it's the one sport where there's no real disadvantage for a woman to compete with a man.

Are the averages the same for the top players?

I'm sure there will be a difference if accurate throwing involves balance and strength (you can tell I know nothing about darts)

I'm sure there will be a difference if accurate throwing involves balance and strength (you can tell I know nothing about darts)

On a whole there's a fair difference, her top end is around the lower end of your average male player on the PDC but I imagine more time playing at that level you'd see her become more competitive, she put in a good showing last night especially in the first set.

106 set average first set with 2 over 100 finishes (121 highest finish)

But fell away after that but not to bad for only being 4th in rankings (Dean Winstanleys wife number 1 but cant mind her name)