Aberdeen V Motherwell (2 - 1)

Ok fuck greeting about Sunday, it's happened time to move on...

The question is stick with the usual suspects and cement 2nd place or realise there is no league challenge anymore and mix things up a bit - especially against Motherwell...

Been saying this for months now but #ShankTheTank is scoring for fun - time to start him.

Some people saying give Langfield another chance. It's a big "fuck no" from me. The guy's 35 at the end of his career, Brown is not the long term answer especially with us looking to get in the Europa League group stage again next season, but it seems a complete waste of time to give Clangers his place back, and to give him another chance would to be sending out the wrong signal if we want him to fuck off at the end of the season.

Flood can fuck off too.

I'm presuming that Hayes will be injured for this match - if not it's a toss up as to whether to drop McGinn or keep PeePaw on the bench...

I'm going for

Brown

Logan - Taylor - Reynolds - Considine

Pawlett - Jack - McLean - McGinn

Rooney - Shankland

You ?

Usual team barring injuries.

Motherwell will be well up for it. Expect plenty crosses into the box with Sutton aiming to give Brown "a welcome" early doors. Only one thing going to happen at corners too. Not sure if you risk Taylor back too early but his kind of game with his height.

Game needs to be won in midfield early and if that means one up front so be it.

Expecting this to be closer than it should be. Tester for the boys. Who wants a kicking match after a week off in Tenerife and the leagues lost anyway boo hoo.

Best thing that could happen to shatter that illusion would be St J winning tomorrow but just can't see it.

Dangerous 1-0 er

EDIT: That said, on past performance (non cup) Deek has got them absolutely bang up for it after a disappointment and I very much hope that continues. 2-0 up, fancy seeing us try Smith in the middle with Maclean (in the absence of Hayes obviously and working on the basis that Mcginn gives a shit, which to be fair he has recently) and then there's still the GW/Rooney/Shankland conundrum.

10 years ago, on the original AFC Chat, Stoney used to call-out supporters who didn't attend every Dons match, home and away... reckoned they couldn't call themselves proper Aberdeen fans!

Laughable really!

Imagine that.

Somebody's opinion changing over the course of a decade.

If anything is laughable it's bringing up nonsense from 10 years ago.

#jussayin

I'm nae going regardless. I've passed my complimentary ST onto a fellow Dandy.

• Upvote 2

Usual team barring injuries.

Motherwell will be well up for it. Expect plenty crosses into the box with Sutton aiming to give Brown "a welcome" early doors. Only one thing going to happen at corners too. Not sure if you risk Taylor back too early but his kind of game with his height.

Game needs to be won in midfield early and if that means one up front so be it.

Expecting this to be closer than it should be. Tester for the boys. Who wants a kicking match after a week off in Tenerife and the leagues lost anyway boo hoo.

Best thing that could happen to shatter that illusion would be St J winning tomorrow but just can't see it.

Dangerous 1-0 er

EDIT: That said, on past performance (non cup) Deek has got them absolutely bang up for it after a disappointment and I very much hope that continues. 2-0 up, fancy seeing us try Smith in the middle with Maclean (in the absence of Hayes obviously and working on the basis that Mcginn gives a shit, which to be fair he has recently) and then there's still the GW/Rooney/Shankland conundrum.

Sutton was on the bench on Saturday and McDonald started. Hoping the fact that they won, they will keep the same side, as there is the possibility of high balls aimed at Sutton to think about...

Imagine that.

Somebody's opinion changing over the course of a decade.

If anything is laughable it's bringing up nonsense from 10 years ago.

#jussayin

I'm nae going regardless. I've passed my complimentary ST onto a fellow Dandy.

There's not a lot I remember from the original AFC Chat... but the ferocity of Stoneys opinion was particularly memorable! You had to be there I guess.... Folk who didn't attend each and every match, who had the temerity to offer an opinion on team affairs, were branded a disgrace! We were absolutely pish at that time too! Ironically, these days we're actually getting quite good value for money!

There's not a lot I remember from the original AFC Chat... but the ferocity of Stoneys opinion was particularly memorable! You had to be there I guess.... Folk who didn't attend each and every match, who had the temerity to offer an opinion on team affairs, were branded a disgrace! We were absolutely pish at that time too! Ironically, these days we're actually getting quite good value for money!

Think i'd probably be jailed these days for posting what I used to.

Will never forget the hate mob who were going to assemble to take me down at East End Park

Good times.

I think you'll find I've been here longer than a newcomer like you.

B)

Think i'd probably be jailed these days for posting what I used to.

Will never forget the hate mob who were going to assemble to take me down at East End Park

Good times.

I remember getting absolutely slaughtered by you when I mentioned that I had to give up my season ticket and could only afford to make Aberdeen games at Easter Road and Tynecastle!

I was MackieMustStay on the original fans forum on the clubs website.

I remember getting absolutely slaughtered by you when I mentioned that I had to give up my season ticket and could only afford to make Aberdeen games at Easter Road and Tynecastle!

Sounds like you need some counselling?

Hows about I buy you a pint to make up for it? :)