Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

13 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Never realised buckburn had such a high number of toothless, ex-con junkies. I drive thru it a lot and stop at the shop and these sort are everywhere. (Nae you tho Dayts)

Place has gone downhill, affordable housing tagged on to new builds. Trackies and pitbulls everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Heard that new flats up the hill on Auchmill Rd is a haven for immigrants with only a small proportion actually paying any rent.

No issues with that if they're law abiding citizens and stay away from my house and family.

No building mosques though with call to pray towers shouting rubbish when I'm still in my kip, I'd be angry then.

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Sounds like it's going downhill. 

Aberdeen fast becoming the Scottish Detroit. 

The minks do breed like rats, generally pretty thick cunts who don't cause any problems, happy enough walking about with an oversized killer dog trying to look hard. Benefits must give them enough cash.

They know better than to try any shit on my manor, typically cross the road when i'm out on an evening stroll.

6 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Looking for suit buying advice, not bought one in over 20 years. Is Slaters still the go to place for fitted suits, anywhere else?

TIA.

I had to buy one for a wedding last year. Slaters was full of Peaky Blinders imitation crap. Ended up getting something from Markies(online). Will never wear it again.

edit: I looked like shit

• Haha 1
Just now, milne_afc said:

I had to buy one for a wedding last year. Slaters was full of Peaky Blinders imitation crap. Ended up getting something from Markies(online). Will never wear it again.

It's the sizings putting me off buying online. I'm thinking a black all round useful suit, as Bri said, court, plus funerals, weddings, debt collecting etc.

3 hours ago, daytripping said:

No issues with that if they're law abiding citizens and stay away from my house and family.

No building mosques though with call to pray towers shouting rubbish when I'm still in my kip, I'd be angry then.

Aye its locals im on about. 
Usual toothless, obnoxious, robbing junkie bastards. 

Indigenous junkies and neds are the scourge of this country.

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

A cordless battery powered mower 👍

I'm pumped up waiting to receive this by fuck - hoo mama 

Used one a few times, nice and light, you do need to think ahead to charge battery (I'm going to cut the grass tomorrow etc) as opposed to just chucking some petrol in the mower and doing it there and then