Our Away Support At Hearts

Absolutely awful again.

Half the away end sitting, which is embarrassing.

Too many kids, too many women, too many old cunts.

Our away support used to be brilliant, it's now shite.

The middle aged ones of the past had kids & got old & now bring the wives to games with the kids.

Nothing has changed except your perception of it.

Problems are on the park. Not in the fkn stands/seats

What happens on the park is what feeds the support otherwise you just have happy clappers cheering for sake of it believing they are the main ingredients for positive performance on the park. Delusional shite. They are professional players & their focus is there

• Upvote 7

Become shit again I reckon. We're half way there to be fair. In Derek We Trust.

There are quite a few fans who I think would actually revel in that.  Loved being able to wear it as a badge of honor... followed the Dons around the country, week in, week out, even though we were getting 5 taken off us at Livingston/St. Johnstone, pumped in Glasgow, etc... 

There were certainly a few on here who were that way inclined... and actually seemed to lose interest when we became a good team!  I don't think I need to name the names!

There are quite a few fans who I think would actually revel in that.  Loved being able to wear it as a badge of honor... followed the Dons around the country, week in, week out, even though we were getting 5 taken off us at Livingston/St. Johnstone, pumped in Glasgow, etc... 

There were certainly a few on here who were that way inclined... and actually seemed to lose interest when we became a good team!  I don't think I need to name the names!

We've taken 5 off St Johnstone recently and have been Celtics bum boys when it's really mattered.

I lost interest because of the types of fans that now dominate our support, happy clapping fuds that moan at you for criticising something that is worthy of it, fans that bend over and accept anything the club tells them, fans that love having a manager that says 2nd is as good as it will ever get for Aberdeen, a manager that starts winnable games with 7 defence minded players, fans that don't mind the chairman saying we need a strong rangers and one that thinks a tin shack in a field is a legacy but winning cups isn't.

Our away support is dire. Can't tell you the amount of times I've been asked to sit down cause some old cunt can't see.

They should do OAP seats and get the cunts down the front, like bottom tier family stand top tier stand for young folk who like a drink and that. That would be my suggestion. Obviously, hard to manage and ensure. I intend on being a steaming riot on Saturday and I don't doubt I'll be met with some abuse for having a good time. Too many focused on being stale and shite. Boring boring boring.

Hamilton away last season 2-2 was the worst Aberdeen crowd I've ever been apart of. Was told to shut up 3 times for trying to sing a song.

It's aberdonians I reckon, many are boring tight fisted piles having bastards. If only it were mandatory to drink to get in.

It’s what happens when the Club do things like send passive aggressive letters to fans who give the finger to visiting hun managers

And other such sanatised pish

Add in DNA and shutting down of any fan that dares to try get something good going.  when we started performing to a decent level, one we'd failed to do for several years due to horrible mismanagement from top to bottom the club started to get ideas way above their station, loyalty points and the fucking over of supporters clubs for example.

I'd love for us get in to a relegation scrap, would really sort the wheat from the chaff, maybe put some life back in to the home support which is much needed and has been for several years, away support needs a wee boost too, more Friday night and Saturday 5:30 kick offs would see a better away end along with the scrapping of the loyalty points system.

Away days - an excuse for a piss up

Fitba is ALWAYS the worst part of the day

Stay in the bar

The experience is much better

Agree.

Couldn't stay in the bar , tho. Have considered it many times.

Casual era was the best atmospheres away from home, everyone right up for it. The demise of that has seen things fade away, no or little unity. Need to go back to the cup game against St Johnstone at Tynecastle to see a right up for it crowd.

Tynecastle was the venue again when we were battling relegation that saw the crowd make a huge difference, can't remember the year but at half time the whole Aberdeen end went mental and got right behind the team, was electric.

Now old duffers and wifies, the sit doon brigade. Bring back soccer violence, weeds them out, let the working man retake the stands.

• Upvote 2

Casual era was the best atmospheres away from home, everyone right up for it. The demise of that has seen things fade away, no or little unity. Need to go back to the cup game against St Johnstone at Tynecastle to see a right up for it crowd.

Tynecastle was the venue again when we were battling relegation that saw the crowd make a huge difference, can't remember the year but at half time the whole Aberdeen end went mental and got right behind the team, was electric.

Now old duffers and wifies, the sit doon brigade. Bring back soccer violence, weeds them out, let the working man retake the stands.

Think you lot are seeing this as an Aberdeen problem. It's society and progress. Supposedly.

Budge has made Tynie so you can't stand, sanitised songs only to the point even swearing sees people turn round and stare, pyros and flags outlawed, even giving opposition managers a hard time is now seen as some kind of near criminal act. Grassing on fellow fans encouraged. And chairwoman condemnation statements are weekly. Of Hearts fans behaviour. Not the opposition.

Whilst Levein destroys us ON the park. Budge kills our fan base OFF the park. Happy to see a quiet and obedient set of fans pay regularly without complaint.

Casuals was a huge movement. But I can just recall Hearts pre casuals when punks, skins and boot boys from Edinburgh and West Lothian caused mayhem in places like Dumfries and Kirkcaldy as well as stories of before my time in England at Wolves and Oldham in friendlies and the Texaco Cup.

These days are dead along with the working class comeradery between schemes, pubs, transport and grounds. Now it's luxury coaches with families and face painting.

Anyone for a Hearty Harry hot dog?

Think you lot are seeing this as an Aberdeen problem. It's society and progress. Supposedly.

Budge has made Tynie so you can't stand, sanitised songs only to the point even swearing sees people turn round and stare, pyros and flags outlawed, even giving opposition managers a hard time is now seen as some kind of near criminal act. Grassing on fellow fans encouraged. And chairwoman condemnation statements are weekly. Of Hearts fans behaviour. Not the opposition.

Whilst Levein destroys us ON the park. Budge kills our fan base OFF the park. Happy to see a quiet and obedient set of fans pay regularly without complaint.

Casuals was a huge movement. But I can just recall Hearts pre casuals when punks, skins and boot boys from Edinburgh and West Lothian caused mayhem in places like Dumfries and Kirkcaldy as well as stories of before my time in England at Wolves and Oldham in friendlies and the Texaco Cup.

These days are dead along with the working class comeradery between schemes, pubs, transport and grounds. Now it's luxury coaches with families and face painting.

The serious point being surely there’s room at the fitba for both? Appreciate it’s more difficult within the confines of an away section.

There’s a difference between the kids overhearing the odd “well that was a bit shit” and being sat behind someone who is standing screaming “fuck sake snap that taig cunt brown just like that wee cunt hoor fucking durranr hoor” every two minutes.. This latter species is particularly disappointing when a/ it’s Motherrwell you’re playing and b/ he’s 15 with more acne than football knowledge.

You brought back one happy memory though. Used to sit in the south stand below the commentary box looking over to the away fans at the back right corner of the Beach end as was. Used to clearly see the pwoper punk types you mention silhouetted against the sun as they passed the doors at the back. Funny.

The serious point being surely there’s room at the fitba for both? Appreciate it’s more difficult within the confines of an away section.

There’s a difference between the kids overhearing the odd “well that was a bit shit” and being sat behind someone who is standing screaming “fuck sake snap that taig cunt brown just like that wee cunt hoor fucking durranr hoor” every two minutes.. This latter species is particularly disappointing when a/ it’s Motherrwell you’re playing and b/ he’s 15 with more acne than football knowledge.

You brought back one happy memory though. Used to sit in the south stand below the commentary box looking over to the away fans at the back right corner of the Beach end as was. Used to clearly see the pwoper punk types you mention silhouetted against the sun as they passed the doors at the back. Funny.

Punk not dead

^^^

Sma Brexit.

• Downvote 1

We've taken 5 off St Johnstone recently and have been Celtics bum boys when it's really mattered.

I lost interest because of the types of fans that now dominate our support, happy clapping fuds that moan at you for criticising something that is worthy of it, fans that bend over and accept anything the club tells them, fans that love having a manager that says 2nd is as good as it will ever get for Aberdeen, a manager that starts winnable games with 7 defence minded players, fans that don't mind the chairman saying we need a strong rangers and one that thinks a tin shack in a field is a legacy but winning cups isn't.

Haven't lost interest in telling us you've lost interest though. 

• Upvote 1