Our Away Support

Clubs online database, AFCs was bigger than both Hertz/Hubz. Thing that pisses me off is why we can get 20500 for one home match and then the next home game comes along and we only get 13/14000, our home support is not consistent which is fucking annoying!

Taking 43000/44000 to a league cup final would also suggest we have the third largest support in Scotland.

The club's online database? Do you sniff or inject glue?

How many fans did Hibs take to the 2004 LCF?

Hearts SCF 2006?

Aberdeen's problem is fans not going to games. Proper Aberdeen fans, but just not regulars. I guarantee you Aberdeen based posters on here will know loads of these people in town. 

imagine half this forum probably haven't been to a game this season.

Are you really a fan if you don't go to games? I'm not disagreeing.

Biggest problem now is scottish football has tried to stamp out any offensive behavior and in doing so have removed almost all hint of rivalries, its also non accessible due to cost.

Our support used to be quite loud and most of that was from faces i remember from my darting years, folk from working class areas who spent all their cash on boozing and dons games, now the price of both has increased too much most tend to sit in the pubs.

They wanted family friendly football and they got it.

Took my 5 year old to the dick donald stand a few weeks ago and i was depressed that somebody apologised for swearing....... its the RDS ffs thats why i took her :hysterical:

Agree that working class people have been priced out but the first part of your post is nonsense. What do you do differently at the football these days that’s a result of “stamping out offensive behaviour”?

Hearts / Hibs would take the same numbers or more to a cup final they are largely expected to win. It was the ultimate glory hunters day out, featuring many people that dont even like football let alone support Aberdeen.

In 2012, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts all reached the Scottish Cup semi-finals.

Out of the three of them, Aberdeen sold the most tickets. I was at both games - Hearts barely sold 12,000 for the semi with Celtic, so not much more than we're taking on Sunday, for a game that is 45 mins away from Edinburgh.

Let's also not forget Hearts twice failing to sell out their allocation at Easter Road v Inverness for semi-finals. And the reason the games were in Edinburgh in the first place was to maximise the crowd because they knew Hearts fans would not travel in numbers to Pittodrie and they were worried about the embarrassment of a crowd of under 10,000 for a semi-final.

All three supports have their hardcore, and a significant number that jump on the bandwagon when things are on the up. At the moment both sides are on the up, they have cracking stadiums, the Edinburgh Derby is also a real crowd puller which must have an effect on season ticket sales (on account if you don't have one it's extremely difficult to get a ticket for those games). So these are heady days for them both.

Fair fucks to them. But there'll come a time again when we'll sell huge numbers for a game.

At the moment we're not generating that same excitement because these semis have become the norm, the feeling is we're not progressing as we should be, a large number of fans are getting tired of McInnes while even those like myself who back him are still frustrated at him, and the whole Pittodrie/Kingsford/AberDNA thing has led to splits in the support. There's a lot of apathy at the moment.

In 2012, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts all reached the Scottish Cup semi-finals.

Out of the three of them, Aberdeen sold the most tickets. I was at both games - Hearts barely sold 12,000 for the semi with Celtic, so not much more than we're taking on Sunday, for a game that is 45 mins away from Edinburgh.

Let's also not forget Hearts twice failing to sell out their allocation at Easter Road v Inverness for semi-finals. And the reason the games were in Edinburgh in the first place was to maximise the crowd because they knew Hearts fans would not travel in numbers to Pittodrie and they were worried about the embarrassment of a crowd of under 10,000 for a semi-final.

All three supports have their hardcore, and a significant number that jump on the bandwagon when things are on the up. At the moment both sides are on the up, they have cracking stadiums, the Edinburgh Derby is also a real crowd puller which must have an effect on season ticket sales (on account if you don't have one it's extremely difficult to get a ticket for those games). So these are heady days for them both.

Fair fucks to them. But there'll come a time again when we'll sell huge numbers for a game.

At the moment we're not generating that same excitement because these semis have become the norm, the feeling is we're not progressing as we should be, a large number of fans are getting tired of McInnes while even those like myself who back him are still frustrated at him, and the whole Pittodrie/Kingsford/AberDNA thing has led to splits in the support. There's a lot of apathy at the moment.

What a boring git

Some amount of shite being spoken here.

Do none of you have jobs/women in your lives?

Would assume most of us have a job otherwise we wouldn't be able to afford to go? If you don't go to games because your not allowed by a woman then your probably only with her to cover that you are a complete poof in any case.

Would assume most of us have a job otherwise we wouldn't be able to afford to go? If you don't go to games because your not allowed by a woman then your probably only with her to cover that you are a complete poof in any case.

Welfare state prop up most on here I'd reckon. The woman is to punch out a litter of kids to keep the benefits rolling in.