Where Are They Now

There was maybe like a 6 or 7 game period where literally every goal we conceded was Nicky Walkers fault. I don't see any problem in including him on that list.

Stuart Nelson was perhaps unfairly missed out. He was utter horseshit. Still raging about yon StJ equalizer now.

I'm scarred by some of his performances. (I was a goalkeeper at the time, so I took great interest).

It was my first season as a season ticket holder so I remember that season well, unfortunately.

The Hibs game where we were beaten on pens was the first time I'd cried at Pittodrie (and the last now I think about it)... so I certainly don't have hazy memories for that certain season, there is plenty I do (more so older I got as I found drink) but nae Nicky Walker stupid bright orange goalkeeper kit year :(.

Was Michael Watt nae in goals for the Hibs game?

There was maybe like a 6 or 7 game period where literally every goal we conceded was Nicky Walkers fault. I don't see any problem in including him on that list.

Stuart Nelson was perhaps unfairly missed out. He was utter horseshit. Still raging about yon StJ equalizer now.

:hysterical:

Sounds so bizarre, given the context.

He was, but that wasn't the point I was making.

I just wanted to get in there, that I remember a lot about that season, and wanted to show I was a big poofy fairy and cried when we lost.

Watt as well is another keeper who was dreadful whilst we are at it.

My post does seem ambiguous however now you read it back, apologies for confusion.

Derek Stillie another from that year. Jesus.

Can't have bee that bad; he was a full international...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-17980948/sealand-principality-plays-first-official-football-match

I'm scarred by some of his performances. (I was a goalkeeper at the time, so I took great interest).

It was my first season as a season ticket holder so I remember that season well, unfortunately.

The Hibs game where we were beaten on pens was the first time I'd cried at Pittodrie (and the last now I think about it)... so I certainly don't have hazy memories for that certain season, there is plenty I do (more so older I got as I found drink) but nae Nicky Walker stupid bright orange goalkeeper kit year :(.

Think Watt was in goal for thon game. Pathetic attempts to save the pens stick in my memory.