Sack Race

Do yeez no think that Yogi's had his shot and failed often enough to be discarded by now? I really don't see him getting a top league gig again. Even second tier is doubtful, certainly with a club of any decent stature. Maybe if a Dumbarton or the likes made it there he might get a mention but really he's had his go and been found wanting.

Gary Holt is the obvious 'go to' move for Killie.

This sacking shows one of the biggest reasons Scotland are serial losers. We are afraid of change and have an awful mentality.

Kirk Broadfoot stating he was "unimpressed" by the coaching method of a man who coached at Juve, Chelsea & Italy. The players refusing to play for him because he spoke in Italian to his assistance manager in front of them. Did they really expect him to be fluent in weegie within 6 months. Embarrassing.

Alessio for the Dons

Daily Hun reporting that it was a player revolt wot done for Alessio.  He and Donati had the temerity to speak in Italian to each other in front of them.  Presumably discussing that whilst they were in 5th they were in fact total shite and how could they keep the illusion going to May was basically the jist of it.

Good.

Here's a left fielder for you (but still on the hun theme obvs).  Murty?

Do yeez no think that Yogi's had his shot and failed often enough to be discarded by now? I really don't see him getting a top league gig again. Even second tier is doubtful, certainly with a club of any decent stature. Maybe if a Dumbarton or the likes made it there he might get a mention but really he's had his go and been found wanting.

Gary Holt is the obvious 'go to' move for Killie.

I actually think yogi is a better manager than he gets credit for. Did a very good job at Falkirk and Inverness and a reasonably decent job at Hibs. The way he conducts himself and talks just makes him seem like an absolute spazzy though. Certainly wouldn't take him here.

• Upvote 1

This sacking shows one of the biggest reasons Scotland are serial losers. We are afraid of change and have an awful mentality.

Kirk Broadfoot stating he was "unimpressed" by the coaching method of a man who coached at Juve, Chelsea & Italy. The players refusing to play for him because he spoke in Italian to his assistance manager in front of them. Did they really expect him to be fluent in weegie within 6 months. Embarrassing.

Alessio for the Dons

Indeed. It happened with Le Guen at the huns too. Foreign coach trying to bring Scottish footballers into the modern age and they get punted because said players want to eat monster munch for breakfast.
  • 8 months later...

Steve Robinson has received a lot of plaudits in the past season however it won't be long before the Motherwell board takes action based on their current form.

If Motherwell lose next week to Celtic that will be 14 games in a row without a win.

I'm convinced we'd have finished third had last season not ended early.

• Site Sponsor
4 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

Steve Robinson has received a lot of plaudits in the past season however it won't be long before the Motherwell board takes action based on their current form.

If Motherwell lose next week to Celtic that will 14 games in a row without a win.

He sounded pretty pissed off in his post match comments yesterday.

Don't think it would take much for him to depart voluntarily

22 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

If Motherwell lose next week to Celtic that will be 14 games in a row without a win.

He almost dared the board to sack him with those comments yesterday. Sounds like he doesn't give a fuck either way. He'll be out soon enough.Two weeks I reckon. Big fat Tommy Shite to step in .