Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Aberdeen 0 - 0 Hibernian

I'm confident of getting a win here. I hope we play Cozzee again - he will cause problems - his hold up play was decent against Hearts.

I'd imagine Christie will start.

May hasn't been good but still time for him prove his worth this season.

GMS to get another goal hopefully - with McLean out he's vital for our attack.

I'm confident of getting a win here. I hope we play Cozzee again - he will cause problems - his hold up play was decent against Hearts.

I'd imagine Christie will start.

May hasn't been good but still time for him prove his worth this season.

GMS to get another goal hopefully - with McLean out he's vital for our attack.

I think Christie will come back in too. Team might get shifted around a bit though as I can't see Christie playing in one of the 2 deeper midfield roles.

Which usually means one of the following based on previous form:

1. Shinnie gets moved back into midfield, Considine comes in at left back and one of the 2 strikers gets benched

2. Arnason comes in at centre back and O'Connor moves into midfield.

It's more likely to be the former I think as O'Connor and Ball in central midfield against their midfield gives me the fear

I think Christie will come back in too. Team might get shifted around a bit though as I can't see Christie playing in one of the 2 deeper midfield roles.

Which usually means one of the following based on previous form:

1. Shinnie gets moved back into midfield, Considine comes in at left back and one of the 2 strikers gets benched

2. Arnason comes in at centre back and O'Connor moves into midfield.

It's more likely to be the former I think as O'Connor and Ball in central midfield against their midfield gives me the fear

Christie can stay benched.

In, though driving up unfortunately.

1-1 draw, which suits us better than Hibs. Highlight of the day to be news filtering through of Kilmarnock win at Ibrox.

Pretty much everything that is wrong with Aberdeen fans. The biggest cheer from the miserable cunts we call "supporters" is when they do the full time results at the end of the match and the Huns have dropped points.

• Downvote 5

Pretty much everything that is wrong with Aberdeen fans. The biggest cheer from the miserable cunts we call "supporters" is when they do the full time results at the end of the match and the Huns have dropped points.

Mainly encouraged by the PA announcer who adds a bit of drama to it when they get beat.

"Rangers...1.......St Johnstone......................................................3" Cheering and laughing. Miserable supporting cunts eh?

Considine had a good game against them in December. Shinnie in midfield to make a cunt of Hibs superstar McGinn, again.

That option would cause the least upheaval for the rest of the team that played on Friday night. I'm on board but will be surprised if he leaves Christie out for this one with McLean being out

• Upvote 1

That option would cause the least upheaval for the rest of the team that played on Friday night. I'm on board but will be surprised if he leaves Christie out for this one with McLean being out

What's the issue with McLean? That is a huge blow, given the way he's been playing...

On Sunday just past, I received 1 whole candle.

Mental age rather than real age is the vibe I got from the cake giving ceremony.

It was an ice cream cake, white chocolate and pistachio, it was an absolute delight.

Sounds magnificent.

Would last weekend not have been a better weekend for your birthday event?

hibs getting the uncovered part of away bit now too.

2 quid cheaper than covered.

The forecast is quite good (15c and dry) so hopefully the seagulls have had a curry on Fri night.

Do the clowns at Pittodrie that made this decision know how important this game is? Why give Hibs additional backing.

Will be interesting to see how we line up for this one given McLean is suspended - huge loss for our midfield. However we have a good squad so whoever comes in we should have confidence in to do the job. McInnes seems to have the players mentally prepared for this one and I'm pleased to see we've stepped up to the challenge in recent weeks - most of the media are siding with Hibs for this match. Full house normally results in us not living up to expectations but I feel theres a shift in mentality in the last few weeks and I can see us getting a result.

2-0 Aberdeen (GMS and McKenna)