Tv Series

Started watching Tin Star last night. Not checked but I reckon it might be produced by the same folk as Fortitude as it has a similar vibe. Looks like it's going to be Tim Roth killing cunts. Not a bad start, no tits so far but Christina Hendricks is in it so worth watching on the off chance she gets those bad boys out.

I'm 6 episodes in and liking it, not loving it. Not a plot spoiler but just to let you know that those bad boys are kept pretty wrapped up. They are still a thing of beauty though.

No not yet son; Louis was keeping that exclusive as a mother fucker - was all set to splash cash and just buy it, but then he mentioned on a podcast it would likely be on netflix or whtever in the future...still fucking waiting.

But great cheers - will view this handy link you've provided. I'll return the favour via a nice gift or summat when I can think of something worth giving.

isn't your sage advice enough of a gift? and indeed, a gift that keeps giving really

Naked attraction oan the noo. Peter tobins doppelgangers oan tne nicht ffs. Thir pittin cunts oan thits been oan afore! Giein a 2nd chance tae cunts that didna mak the grad, like oan pointless. Gittin a wee bit daft. Thiv aw goat tattoos n piercins. Eh like meh fanny unspoilt wi that pysh. Daftest bit is efter thi git puntet thi spin them roon n thiv goat their claze oan!

• Upvote 1

was looking forward to Seth McFarlane's new show, The Orville. watched the first episode last night. meh.

Yeah meh is about right, Clumsy stilted and none of the characters really impressed for me, early doors though but we British (hun) have and will always dominate sci fi comedy as you cant beat hitch hikers guide or red dwarf.

American Horror Story : Cult.

The first 5 seasons of AHS have been pretty decent, albiet they have been gradually decreasing in quality (IMHO). The season before Cult, AHS Roanoke, was utter horseshit though. The premise was to create a "mockumentary" based on some crazy shit that happened in this town. They had actors pretending to be the real people who were talking about the events that happened while other actors acted out the scenes. If that wasn't bad enough, the acting was really poor as well.

Cult seems to have started much better. I still can't stand Sarah Paulson, who plays the main lead. She's probably an ok actress, but all she's done in this series is run around screaming and whining and just generally being shite. She was the same in Roanoke as well.

Incredible show.

Some location scout was murdered in Mexico at the weekend looking for sites for next series.

Aye someone just said that to me actually. Mental.

It's a great TV show but I think it's run its course. If a 4th season can deliver the same quality as the first three seasons then I'll be amazed.