English Premier League

West ham yes, not so much Palace?

3 wins and a draw (v. Man Citeh) in their last 4 EPL games puts them on the same mid table position as West Ham, coincidentally with the same no. of wins, draws and losses through 23 games, AND the same goal diff.

Not watching the game, but I did see the corresponding fixture last season. What a roasting Ryan Fraser gave Bellerin that afternoon! Is he up against him again?

Dunno mate, only partially watching whilst working but every time the commentator got excited, it was Fraser in the thick of it. Think the bouffant is watching it. Remind me abut Fraser. How many games did he play, who was the manager who sold him and was it half a mill we got? I canna mind much of him at AFC.

Dunno mate, only partially watching whilst working but every time the commentator got excited, it was Fraser in the thick of it. Think the bouffant is watching it. Remind me abut Fraser. How many games did he play, who was the manager who sold him and was it half a mill we got? I canna mind much of him at AFC.

Hes had a very good game. Been working his arse off all game. Arsenal are utter dog shit.

Thoroughly enjoyable first half at Anfield. Well, I enjoyed it. I hope I'm allowed to enjoy it before a sanctimonious prick comes along and tells me I've no business enjoying it.

Two good goals, some lightning passing. I love passes going at max pace to feet. Oxlsde-Chamerlain's was class and Sane is class. No doubt pondlife will go on about the keepers reactions for both, which weren't lightning and the RB misreading the cross but I'm enjoying it.

Citeh completely rattled. Getting thrashed by their own incompetence and sublime finishing. Great tactics by Klopp. Playing high up the pitch in their faces and by wearing them down, they're forcing errors. Great football.

No, your attitude more than anything.

It's fine that you didn't enjoy the game as I did. It's fine that where I saw much to admire, you saw tons of amateurish mistakes. We didn't agree. that's cool.

Agree that Man C are awesome to watch but two things I'll be interested to see: -

1. How will they react to Palace of all people ending their winning streak? I remember they won their first 6 last year and then it all went pear-shaped.

2. Never been good in Europe. Couldn't even beat Celtic ffs. Have they got the mental belief that they can convert this great team into winners?

Going to be very interesting now after their first defeat. They're not invincible. Their bubble is being deflated.

I like Leicester.

They were ace to watch the year they won the league.

Even a player like Vardy, who isn't the most skilled of centre fwds, was grey.

Still is.

His goal vs Liverpool was ace.

Him and Mhsrez would improve almost every dude in the division

Good game today.

Ryan Fraser having a magic game. Just delivered a perfect cross for the equaliser. Excellent footballer.

Yeah obviously we were impressed with him at Dons in the short time he was here and hoped he'd be at us for a long time - or at least a good few seasons realistically - but bad man management and also bloody agents fucked us over. Has looked very good that's for sure and delighted for him. Certainly not been overawed at all

Sounds like Robertson has total shut down one of the leagues form players, in Sterling too.. what a player he has become.

Always been impressed with him and agree looks like he'll become so valuable to the Scouse. Without a doubt he's Scotlands nailed on Left-Back

Stoke appoint Paul Lambert.

FFS.

Oh dear :hysterical: Hope they enjoy the Championship next season

Hope Stoke go this time, ground is too far from the station and there's hardly anywhere to go for a drink.

Bournemouth as well for me, ground is too small = shit ticket allocation and even i struggle to get a ticket.

Swansea will definitely go, shame as i enjoy going there.

Would have liked both Wet Spam & Palace gone, but it won't happen.

West Brom to stay up please, easy and cheap to get to and plenty of boozers in Birmingham.

Reasons above are pure personal.

Usually thrash Stoke but have struggled with West Brom.

Bournemouth is a nice club with decent fans and usually beat them.