Hamilton 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Canning. " they've got the numbers, I wouldn't say quality because we've got the quality, but they've got a few more who can lend a hand.

Wtf is this guy on lol what quality do they have? Team full of dirty fkn cunts with zero quality

So he's effectively saying that they have the better players than us lol

I'll be honest and say I was not particularly impressed tonight at all.

Really concerned where the crosses are coming from and who's going to be our main scorer.

Reynolds has lost it, and I don't think Arni is the man to replace him.

Good to scrape through .

Thought we were a fucking shambles tonight. No control of the match, no one putting a foot on the ball and trying to build moves, long balls in the air to stewart when he came on, Stewart not tracking back, GMS had to come inside to get a touch of the ball after not having a sniff for 10 mins on the wing, over hit crosses, constantly giving the ball away.

Two pluses were that we got through and that Wright and Christie look like they could really have a good understanding. Apart from that it was grim viewing.

To give Hamilton a bit of credit they closed us down well not giving us a lot of time , however the out ball to Wright who was normally in tons of space just didn't don't seem to occur to our midfield .

Subbing Wright in a like for like exchange with GMS was baffling as it was obvious he wasn't going to affect the play either.

Stockley did a nice wee nonchalant 'flick' during the half time warm up so that may be his best position i.e. on the pitch at half time , but off it during the match .

If i knew how to i could post a pic i took a few mins into the 2nd half of Wright wide on the touchline and he literally has the whole left hand side of the pitch to himself. Not a single player in front or behind or until the middle of the centre circle.

"They've got the numbers, I wouldn't say quality because we've got the quality, but they have a few more who can lend a hand."

Just came to cut n paste that on and ask the same question as Fine and Dandy....what a plum Canning is. If they've got the quality, why don't they try and play football? The team is just a reflection of that clogger. It looks like our team struggles on the astro, I did notice the REDTV Waldorf & Stadler using that as an excuse at one point anyway, so it must be true.....

Great win at a difficult venue for us.

Tricky draw in the next round but at quarter final stage would expect ti, pity it's not at home.

Yeah would have been more confident playing them at home. Thought they looked fairly decent v rangers and to go up to Dingwall and win midweek shows they've got a decent team this year. Cup draw shaping up nicely for Hibs/Aberdeen/Dundee/Partick semi finals.

You must have been sitting near me. I heard the Gary Gary rubbish. Was this > < close to singing "Gary, love the hair. Gary Gary love the hair."

Miles was quite good when he came on.

Did you not think it was a terrible match with zero atmosphere though?

Me Tae I was in that corner 4 rows back.behind where flags were on seats..The Gary thing was cringeworthy.bunch of wee tramps..Heard the guy in 2nd front row saying Gary hows the hair or something like that.

Main thing is we got through the tie...I was surprised there was nearly 2k of us there, great support albeit very quiet last night.

Just watched the first half cant bring myself to sit through the second, Big Joe kept us in the game yet again, Logan was not enjoying himself and seemed to struggle (as did Shinnie) but even on a off day these guys do the job and pull through,

Wright is proving to be a real determined player it must be tough playing in abysmal conditions when your a tricky player who likes the ball at his feet but he persevered and was instrumental in getting the goal with a great turn and cross.

Wasn't really paying enough attention to see the rest of the team as it was a fucking dire game but I am glad we are able to do the job get a clean sheet and go into the St j game fitter and on a wee run.

Just watched the first half cant bring myself to sit through the second, Big Joe kept us in the game yet again, Logan was not enjoying himself and seemed to struggle (as did Shinnie) but even on a off day these guys do the job and pull through,

Wright is proving to be a real determined player it must be tough playing in abysmal conditions when your a tricky player who likes the ball at his feet but he persevered and was instrumental in getting the goal with a great turn and cross.

Wasn't really paying enough attention to see the rest of the team as it was a fucking dire game but I am glad we are able to do the job get a clean sheet and go into the St j game fitter and on a wee run.

Logan was even worse in the second half.

where did you watch it ?

"They've got the numbers, I wouldn't say quality because we've got the quality, but they have a few more who can lend a hand."

Just came to cut n paste that on and ask the same question as Fine and Dandy....what a plum Canning is. If they've got the quality, why don't they try and play football? The team is just a reflection of that clogger. It looks like our team struggles on the astro, I did notice the REDTV Waldorf & Stadler using that as an excuse at one point anyway, so it must be true.....

I don't think he means they have the players to match us man for man. I think he means he is happy with the quality of first XI he has but doesn't have the ability to rotate some players like we do. Similar to what McInnes would say about Celtic last season.

I don't think he means they have the players to match us man for man. I think he means he is happy with the quality of first XI he has but doesn't have the ability to rotate some players like we do. Similar to what McInnes would say about Celtic last season.

Even then.. we played basically the same team as the first game. It's a nonsense statement and he's a fucking cretin.