Letter Writing Ring

caledonia

All the usual tory supporters have arrived i see cant make an argument so poster is a (insert bad name here)

Hope some of you are happy you voted for this shower of lying cheating disgusting shite

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/29/theresa-may-moves-cement-position-tory-leader-giving-top-honours/

I asked for direct evidence of the Labour claim but as usual you're blinkered by propaganda and come back with the usual Tory shite.

• Upvote 2

Not so sure people who have no real interest in politics will see a totally false general view of Scottish government this is roughly the same narritive BBC employ

SIU (Scotland in union) who coordinates this has had its doners list exposed today by wings and its full of english speaking aristocrats and bankers etchttps://wingsoverscotland.com/the-lost-art-of-keeping-a-secret/#more-100433

These are the type of people holding Scotland back.

It alao appears a few doners have paid £1 less than the amount before you have to declare to try and hide who they are (think legal advise is being sought on what more wings can disclose)

Doners list?

Chicken Doner

Lamb Doner

Chicken and Doner

Chips and Doner

Chips, cheese and Doner.

Glad i give them fuckall and some can post any excuse they want but the simple fact is no other country shows football from another country more than its own

Have you got proof of that since its a simple fact?

I know certain countries in Asia show every single EPL game live as they don't have the 3pm restriction on a Saturday afternoon. Yet the don't broadcast all of their own countries league games.

So, you're spoutin shite mate.

So know one else cares that a secret pro union campaign is funded by the landed gentry from out with Scotland?

We aren't a nation, we are a resource. Waken up.

Used to care deeply.

Apathy reigns now though (which I know is what they want)

Its rigged so they can never lose power, why play the game at all?

See the same tory voters like captain caveman straight onto this thread sitting in front of their computer with their union jack underpants on with nothing useful to say raging

But at least guests looking in can see the links and original sources and see the nut job remarks is all he has in reply

Grow a fucking backbone and open your eyes to how your fed shit from red/blue tories instead of being a fucking pussy min

• Upvote 1

Used to care deeply.

Apathy reigns now though (which I know is what they want)

Its rigged so they can never lose power, why play the game at all?

I certainly don't waste my time on it, on facebook etc, but if I'm on here and folk are posting pure shite I'll stand up for Caledonia even if he is a semi zoomer.

Captain Cave Bam, fit have you achieved apart fae spouting shite on a messenger board 24/7.

Moobs is right min, you're a grade A wideo these days.

Civil War is the only way to resolve this issue.

Pro-Independence in the north, pro-Union in the south. My money's on the brosey heelan teuchters.

"Ay shell bayter ye tae dayth and hiv sayx weeth yer coarpse, ye weak wee toonser bessterd..." Will be their battlecry.

Leaked SUI donor list has been pulled for now as wings gets more legal advice after rattled aristocrats have pulled in the lawers

Not sure how old Captain caveman is but acts like a 6 year old

Caledonia - unionists are writing to papers to give a false impression of how readers think

Captain caveman- bigot

Caledonia - english aristocrats trying to stop the will of the Scottish people

Caption caveman- zoomer

Caledonia- why do you think Scotland cant manage its own country

Captain caveman- nutjob

Draw your own conclusions to who the child is

• Upvote 5

Thir a cunt the Huns aw worship thit dis a review eh aw thir gemmes oan YouTube, Davie Edgars, it's called the 'heart n hand' podcast n it's a load eh fucken pysh. Widna be surprised he's been writin some eh these letters, right smarmy bastart, he hinks ez the cat thit goat the cream. Huns hink the sun shines oot ez japper. Total fucken union jack draped banger, Caledonia wid be up aw nicht efter seeing ez reviews eh the gemmes

As we head out of 2017 at least we are better together eh

65630_B32-_F7_E0-452_E-99_FD-31460_B8_E5

See this is what switches me right off of most political debates - people posting propaganda (from all sides of the argument) about a headline or statistic then sitting back saying 'look at this' this proves the point.

You are correct, 8 military bases will close in Scotland over the next 16 years out of an announced closure of 56 military bases across the UK during the same time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37902141

Too many people are willing to read a headline and accept it as gospel than take the time to look into the story itself and make their own minds up that way.