Chidiebere Nwakali

Anything more recent?

How about the huns fielding 70 ineligible players on hundreds of occasions over 15 years?

Yet not receiving one single punishment or censure?

Whereas every single other club who has fielded and ineligible player since rules began, have been punished.

Even for a spelling mistake on a registration form.

Usual punishment, automatic 3-0 defeat.

Did you miss that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like the WP won't be processed in time for him to be available for Ibrox.

I expect it to be rubber stamped at 9am Thursday morning.

Meh. No guarantee he'd have any impact either way. We've got a full squad of recently rested hun assassins raring to go. Bring it.

I don't think the corruption of the football authorities in Scotland can be questioned.

The only thing that might be debatable is just how far they think they can go without the clubs and fans doing something about it.

The answer to THAT question would be "Pretty fucking far"

See 2012 for evidence of that. Although even the clubs themselves were happy to let it go. It took a full scale revolt by the fans themselves to finally get the clubs to grudgingly take action.

Do we ?

Who is it that issues the Work Permit ? is it not some Government Department , rather than the football authorities ?

I don't know , like......just asking

SSN were discussing the Sanchez/Myktharian (sp) move yesterday both were at a passport office in Liverpool changing their work permits to their new clubs, so take it the SFA must have to sanction it somehow?

SSN were discussing the Sanchez/Myktharian (sp) move yesterday both were at a passport office in Liverpool changing their work permits to their new clubs, so take it the SFA must have to sanction it somehow?

The football authorities make a recommendation to the home office/border agency or whoever it is. Ultimately comes down to the football authorities. Has been this way for years.