Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

Nae really sure what you are on about here? Do folk pretend to be 12 year old girls and then hand them to the cops?

Despite the fact they should be shot, I can’t imagine they would get done, could just say I misread their age. It’s not against the law to meet a kid.

Suppose it does alert the police to molestors though which is not a bad thing.

Paedo hunters are the worst people on the planet. Minkers on a crusade acting as if they are performing some kind of public service. Level of arrogance is astonishing.

I've always wanted to see them catch up with some guy who was hoping to meet a kid, confront him then see him bring out a gun and waste the pedo hunters. Thepedo then get life for murder, pedo hunters die and I get a laugh. Everyone's a winner.

The entrapment thing is a bit of an odd one.

Who is worse though?

The guy PRETENDING to be a 12 y/o girl and getting another man to send him dick pics and to meet him for a shag.

or

The guy who's technically sending dick pics to another man and looking to meet him?

Both are creepy as fuck tbf

It's defo the one trying to shag a bairn

Yeah but they probably tell them not to tell their mum and dad. That they should tell them they are going round to another friends house or some shite. 

I don't know, but maybe it's like the Nigerian Prince scammers. If you send enough emails out, you'll get some idiot or poor old dear to respond with their bank details and get cleaned out. 

Same with the kiddie fiddlers. Send enough emails and messages to kids to arrange meetings and you'll eventually strike gold in the form of some susceptible loner and away they go.  

There was an Aberdeen Facebook page called Aberdeen Guardian which promoted pedo stings.

I had a fake Facebook account few years ago but had to delete it after they phoned the police over my relentless bullying of the jobless overweight slut who was running it. It was actually mental what they would post.

To the people running that page, id smile if your bairns got Hustled

There was an Aberdeen Facebook page called Aberdeen Guardian which promoted pedo stings.

I had a fake Facebook account few years ago but had to delete it after they phoned the police over my relentless bullying of the jobless overweight slut who was running it. It was actually mental what they would post.

To the people running that page, id smile if your bairns got Hustled

Am all over that

No peado hunters quite like chris Hansen

https://youtu.be/S1Biraw-hB0

• 3 weeks later...