Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

New Year

Guest LondonScottish

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After several sh*te new years in a row been saving like mad this past few months to get away

going to paris with the bird on the 28th straight through till the 4th cannot wait this year first new year in ages i have been up for

Guest LondonScottish
After several sh*te new years in a row been saving like mad this past few months to get away

going to paris with the bird on the 28th straight through till the 4th cannot wait this year first new year in ages i have been up for

Would you be proposing by any chance? :spunk:

Guest LondonScottish
No chance :itch-chin: only been 7 months - maybe in a few years :)

Stranger things have happened.... a bit of culture, champagne, bright lights and you might get carried away.... :spunk:

Hamburg with the wife.

Did paris over ny a few years ago and it was great. Restaurants are ridiculously expensive. A nice bistro is reasonable tho. All tourist attractions are open and tour buses run as well (not sure about first tho). There was rioting with students last time i was there.

Stockholm over ny was my favourite. Fireworks at the harbour. And plenty to see and do.

Not too sure, nothing too heavy as working at 6am thenext day day

Nae luck. When I was a student I was working at 8am on New Years day. Didn't have the intelligence to take it easy on Hogmany. Got back to the flat for 5am, 2 hours kip then up for 7. Never felt so bad in my life. Job was making pizzas as well. How I never threw up is a miracle.