#6151 ONLINE   Ten Caat

Ten Caat

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Joined 05-December 17

Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:57 PM

Heckingbottom won't get sacked. He's taken a bit of a punt joining Hivs to try to rebuild his career. If they were to bullet him, given the poor reputation Scottish football has down south, it would likely end his managerial career at English league level. If they get off to a bad start, I think he'll walk before the damage becomes irreparable

#6152 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,619 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:06 AM

Ah the footballs back and the crazies with their wild, psychological dramas. Their deranged accusations, assumptions and assertions with it.
Lovely stuff.
Come at us you fools... hahaha.

Wait, that describes Hibs to a tee
I've moved to California

#6153 ONLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 15,940 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:42 AM

That's a bit random. You think poached or sacked?

Have you not seen the state of the boy over this transfer?

He had a couple of total heads gone moments after some meaningless losses at the tail end of last season.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#6154 OFFLINE   tiktak

tiktak

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Joined 18-June 16

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:14 PM

Have you not seen the state of the boy over this transfer?

He had a couple of total heads gone moments after some meaningless losses at the tail end of last season.

No, I'm just not seeing him being sacked. I think they'll do ok this season. Do think this'll be Potter's last year in charge at Jambos though. Brian Rice first to go this season for me. Oh and Hamilton to finally drop through the door.

The longer I stay in this world, the less I want to be part of it.

#6155 OFFLINE   Sheepo

Sheepo

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:07 PM

No, I'm just not seeing him being sacked. I think they'll do ok this season. Do think this'll be Potter's last year in charge at Jambos though. Brian Rice first to go this season for me. Oh and Hamilton to finally drop through the door.

I think if Hearts have a poor start Potter will be gone by October

#6156 ONLINE   TheRock

TheRock

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Joined 10-January 16

Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:17 PM

Is Levein still Director of Football at Hearts as well? There's no possible scenario where he gets sacked as first team coach or whatever that role is called and he stays as DoF (essentially sacking himself), is there? I can almost imagine Hearts doing it though.

#6157 ONLINE   Ten Caat

Ten Caat

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Joined 05-December 17

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:48 PM

Is Levein still Director of Football at Hearts as well? There's no possible scenario where he gets sacked as first team coach or whatever that role is called and he stays as DoF (essentially sacking himself), is there? I can almost imagine Hearts doing it though.

He sure is. Hearts probably negotiated a bit of a discount from the amount they'd have to pay a manager separately when they made Potter manager as well as D.O.F. so I doubt they're in any great rush to bin him, especially with the new stand overcost fiasco. But I reckon if Holt keeps Livi up another season then you might find Potter voluntarily stepping aside and Hearts appointing Holt who would still be relatively cheap.

#6158 OFFLINE   tiktak

tiktak

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Joined 18-June 16

Posted Yesterday, 08:45 PM

He sure is. Hearts probably negotiated a bit of a discount from the amount they'd have to pay a manager separately when they made Potter manager as well as D.O.F. so I doubt they're in any great rush to bin him, especially with the new stand overcost fiasco. But I reckon if Holt keeps Livi up another season then you might find Potter voluntarily stepping aside and Hearts appointing Holt who would still be relatively cheap.

If they fail to make Europe again I can't see him surviving 'as manager'. 

The longer I stay in this world, the less I want to be part of it.

#6159 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • 12,619 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted Today, 03:41 AM

If they fail to make Europe again I can't see him surviving 'as manager'.

Yeah, his director of football will be furious with him and punish him.......
I've moved to California

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users