Sevco Thread

He was over in Tenerife recently doing some reception thing.

Fell over on stage, couldn't string 2 words together and was basically a fucking shambles.

'Legend' is what someone on my FB called him for this behaviour, despite paying money to go and hear his stories of his career... fair play. Hun cunt.

The Huns are daft enough to keep giving these guys money for nothing though.

Gazza tours about doing the same (also either wasted or too frail in recovery to actually speak for more than 15 mins) basically once they have 50 Huns locked in a room they fleece the stupid fuckers for everything they've got, selling them absolute junk yard tat.

Apparently they are after Gareth MacAuley on a free from West Brom.

38 years old :laughing:

You'd think they would learn after the Senderos, Russell Martin, Clint Hill and Bruno Alves debacles but it seems not. Could any of them be classed as being a success at the huns? For me they they all bombed spectacularly compared to what was expected of them. I expect a 38 year old McAuley would be no different.

Sky sports news reported today they were close to signing some defender from Brighton after agreeing a £3 million fee. Hardly played last season due to injury.

Edit - not injury as such, but preventative surgery due to a dodgy ticker.

Just heard them say open heart surgery which seems pretty fucking major.

Sick of reading about these cunts on bbc scotland internet

Aye me too, but the more they big them up the funnier it will be when it all goes to shit and Celtic are 10 points clear of them after a few games. The media are buying into the hype as much as their fans are, so let them have their moment and hope it all unfolds nicely in the new season.

Agreed. At 38 hes still incredibly fit and capable of being a key player for us. I would take him on a one year deal no question.

Is he still fit though? Was just saying on the rumour mill pages that the injury and inactivity would surely be against him with his age now?

One positive you'd get with Miller is he'd get fucked right into any of the arse cheeks. Think he's shown that he fears fuck all.

Is he still fit though? Was just saying on the rumour mill pages that the injury and inactivity would surely be against him with his age now?

One positive you'd get with Miller is he'd get fucked right into any of the arse cheeks. Think he's shown that he fears fuck all.

He takes good care of himself, I dont think its a gamble as hes got the right mentality to keep playing at the highest level he can for as long as he can.

Also totally agree that he would get in about them. Something weve sorely missed.