Sevco Thread

Last year after maloney. Personally Id say we are looking for a player/coach to supplement or replace robson and or Sheerin.

Either have served their apprenticeship and could do with replacements in or ready to go

Miller seems to fill that player coach role perfectly

Gerrard has been conned, he still believes that they are this big club.

They may have big support, but financially they have been living on the never never for a few years now.

Making up stories that some chinese club is willing to pay 8 million for Morelos , hoping that an English or European club would pay for him.

They all better start wearing Saudi arabian clothes and take up Islam, coz no one has any money. No bank will touch them as well.

Maybe Harry potter garb will help, try and rinse jk rowling to piss away 50 million.

Last year after maloney. Personally Id say we are looking for a player/coach to supplement or replace robson and or Sheerin.

Either have served their apprenticeship and could do with replacements in or ready to go

Miller seems to fill that player coach role perfectly

I'm not seeing the need to take Miller in as a player coach based on that logic. If Sheerin or Robson do decide to leave then just bring in a coach? And maybe one with more experience than Miller has?

who are you going to bring in as a coach? a late 30's player who has played at a high level preferably internationally who is about to or has recently stopped playing

any ideas?

Why do we need to bring in a coach though? and just because Miller played international football doesn't mean he's suited for coaching or suited for coaching at Aberdeen.

Past it as a player. Unproven as a coach. Full of himself and works the media. Likely to have a high financial value of himself. What's not to like?

Gerrard has been conned, he still believes that they are this big club.

They may have big support, but financially they have been living on the never never for a few years now.

Making up stories that some chinese club is willing to pay 8 million for Morelos , hoping that an English or European club would pay for him.

They all better start wearing Saudi arabian clothes and take up Islam, coz no one has any money. No bank will touch them as well.

Maybe Harry potter garb will help, try and rinse jk rowling to piss away 50 million.

Tightbreeks, serious question, has Shoofta hacked your account?

Why do we need to bring in a coach though? and just because Miller played international football doesn't mean he's suited for coaching or suited for coaching at Aberdeen.

Past it as a player. Unproven as a coach. Full of himself and works the media. Likely to have a high financial value of himself. What's not to like?

Why do we need to bring in a coach? at somepoint Sheerin will move on whats left for him to do here? nothing so he needs to step out same with Robson - he needs a gig of his own or a Asst Manager job somewhere - there is an opening if not now in the next season for sure

Miller is very keen to be a coach also was often commented on his work with the kids - why did we take on Barry Robson? Why were we after Maloney? a coach working with the Managemnt team in place isn't a problem - he knows coaches will be paid less and he will be learning for probably the best available in Scotland at the moment

Learn from Gerrard no

Learn from Rodgers - why does he need ANOTHER coach

Learn from Lennon - he already knows how to be loud and confrontational

Learn from Levein - hahahahahahaha

he knows coaches don't get paid as a player he wont have too high an expectation

Miller isn't coming here at 38 to play - he is coming here to coach and maybe occasionally play

I give you craig Brewster in between spells at coaching played for us in his 40's and argueably was one of the best players albeit in a rubbish side.

38 player coach role seems a good fit for him and what he wants to do

AFC is a good club for a new coach to cut his teeth - especially with the new training facility incoming

Why do we need to bring in a coach? at somepoint Sheerin will move on whats left for him to do here? nothing so he needs to step out same with Robson - he needs a gig of his own or a Asst Manager job somewhere - there is an opening if not now in the next season for sure

Miller is very keen to be a coach also was often commented on his work with the kids - why did we take on Barry Robson? Why were we after Maloney? a coach working with the Managemnt team in place isn't a problem - he knows coaches will be paid less and he will be learning for probably the best available in Scotland at the moment

Learn from Gerrard no

Learn from Rodgers - why does he need ANOTHER coach

Learn from Lennon - he already knows how to be loud and confrontational

Learn from Levein - hahahahahahaha

he knows coaches don't get paid as a player he wont have too high an expectation

Miller isn't coming here at 38 to play - he is coming here to coach and maybe occasionally play

I give you craig Brewster in between spells at coaching played for us in his 40's and argueably was one of the best players albeit in a rubbish side.

38 player coach role seems a good fit for him and what he wants to do

AFC is a good club for a new coach to cut his teeth - especially with the new training facility incoming

You're the only person that's mentioned him coaching.

The paper talk was for a 12 month playing deal.

I agree with your basic principle RE succession planning but I still don't think it is a good idea in this particular case.

You're the only person that's mentioned him coaching.

The paper talk was for a 12 month playing deal.

I agree with your basic principle RE succession planning but I still don't think it is a good idea in this particular case.

Becasue I'm the only (first) to mention it does it mean its wrong?

Miller has mentioned a desire to get into coaching - to me its a logical step to get some experience either within a playing career or without. AFC are potentially a good fit

Thought it was better tan the constant

But he's 38

But he's a hun

But he causes trouble

But he would do a good turn for us

to just add in the potential as a coach or player coach

Becasue I'm the only (first) to mention it does it mean its wrong?

Miller has mentioned a desire to get into coaching - to me its a logical step to get some experience either within a playing career or without. AFC are potentially a good fit

Thought it was better tan the constant

But he's 38

But he's a hun

But he causes trouble

But he would do a good turn for us

to just add in the potential as a coach or player coach

That's fair enough but I think we disagree on him being a good fit.

I just haver pish most of the time, so if shoofta does the same blethering then he sounds like a bit of a renaissance man.

cunt ye wir bevied oot yer breeks the ithir day there fucks sake min, oan the plus side ye pit Bluto tae shame n showed the cunt up as a lichtweight

Aye, it was a joy to read your posts midweek min.

You went for it big time and won the internet.

From 51:10 on Durrant talking about Simmie's tackle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbKcOqaehw

I actually watched the full interview. Durrant is a total cretin who you can tell has a single figure IQ. Derek Ferguson comes across quite well.

Ffs as soon as I realised it was that horribly annoying nasal ginger cunt I just couldn't bring myself to watch it.

That guy is a freak, all he does is go uh hu, uh hu, uh hu,

PSG being forced to sell to meet UEFA's FFP rules introduced in 2013 could explain to overinflated price tag on Morelos.

No way have Sevco not been spending more than they have been earning.

How have they been getting around this? This is the year that they would have to even the balance just as PSG are having to.

PSG being forced to sell to meet UEFA's FFP rules introduced in 2013 could explain to overinflated price tag on Morelos.

No way have Sevco not been spending more than they have been earning.

How have they been getting around this? This is the year that they would have to even the balance just as PSG are having to.

Get a fucking life. Chill out and watch the World Cup. Take your mind off Scottish fitba' for a few months

From 51:10 on Durrant talking about Simmie's tackle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbKcOqaehw

I actually watched the full interview. Durrant is a total cretin who you can tell has a single figure IQ. Derek Ferguson comes across quite well.

"One of the most talented players Scotland has ever produced".

Rose tinted specs, if he hadn't had the knee injury he'd have gone Rangers-> Morton-> Albion Rovers -> Ayrshire Juniors within about three years of that match.