Pet Hates

StandFree1982

I like all that shit. Interacting with other humans, having a craic. It's no wonder everybody reckons Aberdonians are miserable cunts.

We are. Nobody is giving a flying fuck what I was up at New Year, they’re doing it as you are supposed to. Obviously any half decent bird will get a hug other than that alright everyone hope you all had a good one and hideaway on here.

the attacks oan bluto10 ir relentles but thir justifyed..jist wonder if ez wee pea brain cin digest whaur e went wrang..lest month wis a disgrace..2019 wis a bastart eh a year fir the cunt..the bairns ir gittin tae an age whaur thir taein up maist eh ez time..nae point pretendin yer a drinker whin yer gittin yer baws chewd fae aw sides..ez been rag dolled aboot aw ower the shoap fae thon cunt misers..shid caw it a diy n jump beck in the canal

• Downvote 1

I like all that shit. Interacting with other humans, having a craic. It's no wonder everybody reckons Aberdonians are miserable cunts.

Aberdonians, in general, are miserable cunts. There's no 'reckon' about it. 

Most of the folk on here, however, are top fucking notch. 

• Downvote 2

Any time after about 16th December. Woman on tills. “Well is that you ready/ finished/ all organised then?”

Fuck off you boot. I’ll buy perfume on the 24th same as I always do.

I take note of what everyone mentions during the course of the year. By December I've a list of exactly what people have expressed a 'want' for, and my Christmas shopping requires absolutely fuck all thought whatsoever... but because I'm getting them exactly the shit they've mentioned wanting they think I'm the most thoughtful cunt in the world. 

"How did you know I wanted one of these?"

Because I've a pair of functioning ears. 

• Downvote 2

If it's not been priced already by the company, wh smith take the liberty to chuck an extra 2 to 3 quid on things. Rob dogs. At least pret a manger don't do it.

Buy the crisps (3 for £3) and walk out with an assortment of other goods for free.

I’d two books this morning off them. Easy Peasy.

whin eh git a mid hair crisis eh git lee triveno/john carpenter hair..its nae the arrows its the indians..whin john carperter filmd they live wi rowdy roddy piper thir wis a lang held theory thit ye need tae hae sunglesses tae see the aliens thit walk among us..wi the testimony eh thon astronaut dame it's nae is outlandish is first thot beck in the diy..recent film midnicht speshil touched oan this tae