U20's Thread

Like McInnes and King Jimmy - I dont pay that much attention to the U20s. Are we actually playing mostly under 20s this season? I remember when we won the development league a few years ago we were playing Langfield, Robson, Flood and usually a couple other +20s every week. On that note, did they get a winners medal??

Pretty sure that Langfield auctioned his for The Clutha fund.

• Upvote 1

Like McInnes and King Jimmy - I dont pay that much attention to the U20s. Are we actually playing mostly under 20s this season? I remember when we won the development league a few years ago we were playing Langfield, Robson, Flood and usually a couple other +20s every week. On that note, did they get a winners medal??

Maynard has played 3 or 4 games, Dom Ball the same. Danny Rogers has played a couple and Reynolds has been involved in one game off the top of my head so It's been pretty much an under 20 for a large part of the season. Think there may be a big quota of overage players involved today though. Dundee are going for the league and have played their full allowance in almost every game this season.

Maynard has played 3 or 4 games, Dom Ball the same. Danny Rogers has played a couple and Reynolds has been involved in one game off the top of my head so It's been pretty much an under 20 for a large part of the season. Think there may be a big quota of overage players involved today though. Dundee are going for the league and have played their full allowance in almost every game this season.

How many over age players are you allowed in the starting 11 and squad of 18?