Bryson

Loads of injuries last season, but up till then we definitely had fewer injuries than previously under Broon. Maybe just unlucky now?

Well it seems to be that way. We got away with having a small squad for years and now that we have proper injury problems we are short on options. Its no wonder we are struggling a bit.

McLean. 

Ferguson

to name two off the top of my head. 

Who else?

• 1 month later...

I don’t think you can blame him for being injured.

It was a pre-medicated, deliberate attempt to injure an opponent from that dirty, useless cunt Davidson.

It was the kind of tackle that should see a 6 game ban, not 2.

And that fat, slavering cunt Tommy Wright should me made to explain why he thought the red card was harsh.

Pre-meditated even.

Was a phone thing, honest, not me being thick :-)

It just looked like the stereotypical Murray Davidson challenge. I'm not even convinced it was intentional, he just always looks like the clumsiest tackler to ever play professional football.

Stephen hun Thompson made that point on Sunday night.  It was a 'good' dirty challenge as in at least the ball was involved and as somebody said it was just typical Davidson.  He (correctly in my eyes) had more of an issue with the other one.  No ball.  From behind.  Clear intent.

It just looked like the stereotypical Murray Davidson challenge. I'm not even convinced it was intentional, he just always looks like the clumsiest tackler to ever play professional football.

And some some half wits suggested he was EXACTLY the type of player AFC should be looking to sign.

Oh how we laughed......

Ross Draper was another.

In order of inept midfielders of the last 3 years;

Forrester

Tansey

Gleeson (little hope)

Bryson (some hope).

Pathetic signings (so far) one and all.

Gleeson probably the worst cos he's still here. 

Saw training pics from a few weeks ago and he's got a fair gut on him. Fat cunt.

Gleeson probably the worst cos he's still here.

Saw training pics from a few weeks ago and he's got a fair gut on him. Fat cunt.

He's a disgrace, should sack him for gross incompetence. Too fat to run, when you're employed as a professional athlete. Let him take it to CAS and explain why he's still 2 stone over weight.

Bryson a contender for worst signing of the season at this rate. Got to see a change of approach from McInnes in the transfer market, can't afford to throw 5 plus grand a week at players who won't play, regardless of their previous ability.

You're right, he should invest it in a crystal ball instead so be can predict injuries.

• Downvote 1