Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

54 minutes ago, caledonia said:

You have said SNP 4 times in that post as a libdem who believes passionately about UK why not focus on your main rivals down south unless of course your lying which is typical tory tactics

I will ask you a direct question do you think the tories are doing a better job than the SNP

We are talking about the SNP? 

"Believes passionately about the UK". Again i never said that. I clearly dont believe in independence but unlike you im not fervently obsessed about 1 thing in the world .. in your case with no reason to back it up.

I live in Scotland and the SNP negatively affect the country i live in with shite governance.

Tory obsessed loser arent you ! ive never voted Tory. How many times will i type that? 

You asking me questions? You answer literslly none.

Ill answer you. A better job on what area? "SNP great and Tories not". That sums up the world of politics to you does it ... dear god

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The fact you have a duplicate account is sad but seriously, you need to stop making a cunt of it. You have been passionate about independence for decades, as I have. You get a friendly bit of advice and you resort to mutant behaviour, the same old Fabricate-Repeat-Believe formula. When you write so badly, you come across as one of the thick cunts.

You in particular as a SNP activist - as we learned from DT when you used a third username - have a moral obligation not to be so fucking lazy. Some of us know your party is full of bottom-feeders but the impressions you give on the doorsteps (and on here) matter. I joined the SNP in 1998 but didn't rejoin the next year. Nor would I if you'd asked me to but you're so disorganised and so full of "activists" who are tragic types who have achieved nothing ever, your party didn't even have the intelligence to ask for my money the next year despite having my address. It would only have cost a stamp, not even that if the local scum you employ dropped a letter through my door.

It is cunts like you that are holding Scotland back. Some of us want independence for positive reasons. You mutants want it to satiate your hatred of the English, your small-minded parochialism having no future in the modern Scotland. 

What a loser thinking he is better than everyone else.

you have had probably more user names than most on here as every few months you go into a big sulk and either get banned or leave.

btw i will post what i want when i want you condescendingly prick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I was trying to help you out. Your "argument" with Caledonia is horrific stuff on both sides. 

Cool man. I'm really glad to think that you would not like my posts. Kinda like getting told you're crap at fitba' by Ricky Foster. 

Fine. The only horrific thing is wasting my time responding to someone who has nothing to back up anything he says.

For that reason its probably worth leaving alone.

Although if everyone who posted "horrific stuff" 'on this forum (yourself included) stopped posting then who would be left ...

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The fact you have a duplicate account is sad but seriously, you need to stop making a cunt of it. You have been passionate about independence for decades, as I have. You get a friendly bit of advice and you resort to mutant behaviour, the same old Fabricate-Repeat-Believe formula. When you write so badly, you come across as one of the thick cunts.

You in particular as a SNP activist - as we learned from DT when you used a third username - have a moral obligation not to be so fucking lazy. Some of us know your party is full of bottom-feeders but the impressions you give on the doorsteps (and on here) matter. I joined the SNP in 1998 but didn't rejoin the next year. Nor would I if you'd asked me to but you're so disorganised and so full of "activists" who are tragic types who have achieved nothing ever, your party didn't even have the intelligence to ask for my money the next year despite having my address. It would only have cost a stamp, not even that if the local scum you employ dropped a letter through my door.

It is cunts like you that are holding Scotland back. Some of us want independence for positive reasons. You mutants want it to satiate your hatred of the English, your small-minded parochialism having no future in the modern Scotland. 

Somebody undecided on the question of independence reading his manic ramblings would certainly think twice about voting for it. Just as well it’s a football message board and nobody gives a fuck 

8 minutes ago, caledonia said:

What a loser thinking he is better than everyone else.

you have had probably more user names than most on here as every few months you go into a big sulk and either get banned or leave.

btw i will post what i want when i want you condescendingly prick.

Condescendingly prick Haha how thick!

You have 3 usernames? You get sadder and lose more credibility every time you come up!!!

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I never said I was "better than everyone else" but on certain things, I would hope to be better than the likes of scum like you.

Never had any other username than this, for 20 years, on every forum "you condescendingly prick". Can you see what you did there you lazy lazy fuck?

Wont be long before the Barbour jacket and the Savoy get rolled out but we know in real life you are full of shit.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

True. I'd be fucked and the first against the wall. Your exchange has been a first. I totally disagree with your politics but I find myself voting against your opponent, the mutant with whom I do share politics with.

You don't need so many words though. Short sharp shocks are better, particularly when word economy isn't your speciality. 

Possibly true in terms of less words. I was engaging on the NHS maybe only as Mr Caledonia was going on about it.

The fact he can turn people on the same political page as him against him shows his stupidity.

7 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Somebody undecided on the question of independence reading his manic ramblings would certainly think twice about voting for it. Just as well it’s a football message board and nobody gives a fuck 

Bandwagon

Says more about you than me If your stupid enough not to vote for something because of someones posts on a football forum.

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Possibly true in terms of less words. I was engaging on the NHS maybe only as Mr Caledonia was going on about it.

The fact he can turn people on the same political page as him against him shows his stupidity.

Still not told us why you think the libdems are a better prospect for power considering the last coalition fuckup.

4 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Bandwagon

Says more about you than me If your stupid enough not to vote for something because of someones posts on a football forum.

Yeah but if you actually bothered to read the whole post I say that nobody would do that. I also didn’t reveal if I would or wouldn’t vote for it, you stupid illiterate cunt. 

7 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Still not told us why you think the libdems are a better prospect for power considering the last coalition fuckup.

They are a better prospect for my area that i live right now. I also agree with a number of the policies they current have. I didnt vote SNP as i dont agree with the fundamentals they exist for or how they have governed over a decade. Simple enough?

Im not going to waste any more time with you though. Its futile.

Even people who believe the same as you find you stupid and unable to articulate a point and would rather not engage with you.

53 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Blockhead voting libdem and calling others stupid.

I end my case

What is your case again? I seem to remember it was being able to argue ZERO points and people supporting the same ideals as you calling you stupid.

When unable to defend or explain you own position jump on an irrelevance.

3 accounts on here? 3?  What a sad cunt ? do you agree with yourself and everything on private messages? ?

2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

What is your case again? I seem to remember it was being able to argue ZERO points and people supporting the same ideals as you calling you stupid.

When unable to defend or explain you own position jump on an irrelevance.

3 accounts on here? 3?  What a sad cunt ? do you agree with yourself and everything on private messages? ?

Wrong again i don't have 3 but as all your other posts on here are lies one more wont matter.

second one not posted on for about 7 years as well.

57 minutes ago, caledonia said:

No argument so call posters stupid

you do know stupid people have the same 1 vote as everyone else.

I am saying other posters who support what you do called you stupid?  Being too stupid to understand that proves my point.

"No argument"? ... you literally responded to ZERO points. I think you must be a teenager or something that is out of his depth. 

If not i feel sorry for those that look after you .. must be hard work. 

Still ... "Tories" . That superb political argument of yours. 

3 accounts? ... ?

1 minute ago, caledonia said:

Wrong again i don't have 3 but as all your other posts on here are lies one more wont matter.

second one not posted on for about 7 years as well.

2 we know of. Definitely the sort of sad cunt who would have more. 

All my other posts are lies? Nope just facts you dont have the brain to respond to . You dont see the difference.

Its because you are a failure of a man . Thats the reason why ?

Blockhead makes some valid points, to be fair. Where I disagree with him is on his choice of alternative to the SNP. After the EU referendum they were even more sycophantic than Krankie MacMerkel was, in refusing to accept the UK-wide result. So much so, that at every election from June 2016 to December 2019, they campaigned on a false prospectus (unchallenged by the compliant Unionist media, of course) of "keeping Scotland in both unions"... but simultaneously demanding a second EU referendum, whilst saying with a straight face that Scotland should not have a second vote. This proves they are neither liberal nor democratic.

I said several times during this four year period that the Lib Dems, far from on the verge of a comeback, are in danger of being a complete irrelevance, as they cannot keep us in both unions. They must choose which of the two they like best. They always argued that they were the most Europhile mainstream party of them all. If that is true, then should they not be backing the SNP bid to leave Westminster and rejoin the EU? On the contrary, they have doubled down on Scotland remaining in the UK, ergo they must accept the Brexit result. Where does that leave them then? If they double down on Unionism for a UK outside Europe, then they are merely Poundshop Tories.