• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Man Utd HT/FT - 11/8

Tottenhams midfield is looking weak with livermore and krancjar there, I'm expecting man utd to control the game and win easily as they are so good at home.

As for a statistic from last season, Of the 19 home games United played , they would have landed the home/home bet on 15 occasions.

• 2 weeks later...

very rarely bother with the gee gee's. just a lucky name touch that I couldn't refuse. just threw it in as an added bonus to my fitba punt :sherlock:

Ended up being a non runner.

I like my horses, best chance of a good win, especially on a Saturday. The races on a Saturday are usually the best quality horses so the bookies, like the punters, dont usually have an all out favourite for the meets at Ascot, Goodwwod etc so you can get some good odds first thing. Seen favourites go off at 8/1 in some races and plenty of 16/1 winners throughout the day.

A 7 quid patent can net 2-4K on a decent odds day, lot more than you'll get for a 6 team winning footie bet and a lot more chance of you getting the 3 right than you do 5 or 6. I usually go for 2nd and 3rd favourites in the flats and certain horses I follow, had some quality wins from them without too much of a lay out. When you lose its only 10-20 quid so its not a heavy sting. The each way costs patent I usually do is 14 quid, 1 horse will get you at least half your cash back and 2 means you're in profit, good profit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...