Official Afc Chat Prediction League 2018/19

Haha good son - and don't worry about me; I'm fucking terrific at this pish.

Watch me launch my way up the table in no time.

Once things settle down, and the shite has been separated from the quality - the rhythm will take hold.

You should take your own advice and just pick the teams from the predictor for your treble. Would be a fuck more successful than you're going so far.

Still gutted at my end of season collapse, was looking good for me for a while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All,

I have adjusted the fixture for St Midden v Livingston which moved from last night to this coming Saturday 2nd March.

I imagine your predictions will stay the same for this fixture, but if you wish to re-enter it then that is fine.

Still waiting on the date for the rearranged Kilmarnock v Motherwell game which was abandoned last night.

I have deleted this fixture and will add it once the new date is known. All score/result predictions for this fixture are null and void and will have to entered again.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations to @@Roberto on winning this years AFC Chat predictor league.

Finished with a very strong 279 points.

Closely followed by Dedom on 277.

And myself finishing a distant 3rd on 256.

Well done to all involved.

See you all next year.

Well done for sorting that KSL...  nice to see @@Roberto is looking into the forum!  :laughing:  :swear:

Incidentally, who are 'sand' and 'dedom'?

• Site Sponsor

Well done KSL for organising - great job.

Congrats to Berto for taking top spot - but as the cunt canna log in, fuck you, you wee shite :-)

I see I finished behind Dad.

Thankfully, he didn't finish behind me or my arse would have been twitching like a rabbit's nose...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Admin

Hi All. I'm Dedom and I'm from Rome (Italy). It has been great to participate to the prediction league. Guard of Honor to Berto for his/her great victory. I'm not sure I will participate next year.

Good summer break to All

I'm curious as to why an Italian that wasn't signed up to the forum joined the prediction league.

What's your connection to Aberdeen?

I'm curious as to why an Italian that wasn't signed up to the forum joined the prediction league.

What's your connection to Aberdeen?

I have been working in Aberdeen for several years in the past and in the Oil & Gas sector. I have still a lot of friends in Aberdeen and I have been at Pittodrie several times. I'm a supporter of SS Lazio and I hope that sooner or later Aberdeen and Lazio will face each other in the UEFA League.

I have been working in Aberdeen for several years in the past and in the Oil & Gas sector. I have still a lot of friends in Aberdeen and I have been at Pittodrie several times. I'm a supporter of SS Lazio and I hope that sooner or later Aberdeen and Lazio will face each other in the UEFA League.

Ever pissed yourself?