Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

Wonder what has happened to Jigot, he posted most days but has not been on since mid March, hope nothing bad has happened to the lad, he was a good poster even though he was a jam tart.

On a slightly less serious note; looks like Tups mum has pulled his broadband access again, he must have been a naughty boy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wonder what has happened to Jigot, he posted most days but has not been on since mid March, hope nothing bad has happened to the lad, he was a good poster even though he was a jam tart.

On a slightly less serious note; looks like Tups mum has pulled his broadband access again, he must have been a naughty boy.

Usually things tail off at this time of the year anyway. Over the last few season, when we've had nothing to play for, this place is usually like a morgue until late July when the usually flurry of trialists and last minute panic signings emerge.

Usually things tail off at this time of the year anyway. Over the last few season, when we've had nothing to play for, this place is usually like a morgue until late July when the usually flurry of trialists and last minute panic signings emerge.

If we played Summer football we'd be second in the league at the moment. This place would be bouncing.

• Site Sponsor

Hopefully Jigot wisna on a trip down to Derby.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-22396499

I know thon Jambo Jigot has nae showed up in a while, I actually PM'd him n aw but no reply. We must of said something offensive about The Jambos.

He did a lot of work on roofs so hopefully with all this pish weather he didnae get blown aff or summit daft like that

Maybe I will post more then.

• Upvote 1

I know thon Jambo Jigot has nae showed up in a while, I actually PM'd him n aw but no reply. We must of said something offensive about The Jambos.

He did a lot of work on roofs so hopefully with all this pish weather he didnae get blown aff or summit daft like that

If he did fall off, I hope his life doesn't spiral out of control like Jason Anker.

I''m just impressed that you lads have the energy to argue about nothing every day of the week.

Just use the block function... it's right there.

Another problem solved by Captain Kelt.

Go America!

arguments are what keep forums alive

blocking is for losers :checkit:

Blocking is for people who don't want to be the cause of someone hurting themself or those around them in real life :)

I don' t really like talking about how compassionate I am, though.