Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm LondonScottish.

I'm Scottish and live in London, surprisingly enough, but originally from Aberdeen.

Supported Aberdeen since the 70's, and had a South Stand season ticket for a good few years.

Don't get to loads of games these days (my armchair is far too comfy), although I regularly pop along to the RobRoy.....home to London's premier (and only) Aberdeen supporters club.

Delete your account.

I'm northernlights9, unfortunately more of a lurker but that will change.

I'm Half Scottish half Canadian, dual citizen.

I was born an Aberdeen FC supporter. I spent about 6 months in aberdeen back in 2000 and went to as many matches as possible. Unfortunately never saw a a win. 1-1 St. Johnstone, 1-1 Celtic(Winters & Larsson scorers), 0-0 Dunfirmline and 2-0 Dundee.

I live in Chilliwack, BC Canada

Glad to see this fucking cunt disappeared.

Steve "Ollie" Campbell, 35, from the kingdom of Hilton originally, now BoD. Went to first game circa 79. Played football for many years so Saturday's were out but hardly missed a Sunday/midweek game for quite a while now. Me and my boy are now season ticket holders in the Paddock. My son's DOB is 19-03 (01) so thought it was fitting to call him (Aber) Dean. I have an Aberdeen tattoo on my upper right arm and openly cried on my mums shoulder at Hampden when Peter Nicholas balooned his pen!

What ever happened to young Deene? You never mentioned him again?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not all of the newcomers have introduced themselves and told us their interests.

Come on, don't be shy.

Samac92, 25, Insch.

Had a season ticket, SS section W, during Skovdahl, Paterson and Calderwood years before playing Saturday football took over (legs are starting to tell me that a season ticket is maybe a better option!!). Still manage to get my fair share of games with fixture changes/cup games etc. Usually stand with my old boy and sister in section S. Will find me on the golf course or up a hill when there is nae fitba on.

Samac92, 25, Insch.

Had a season ticket, SS section W, during Skovdahl, Paterson and Calderwood years before playing Saturday football took over (legs are starting to tell me that a season ticket is maybe a better option!!). Still manage to get my fair share of games with fixture changes/cup games etc. Usually stand with my old boy and sister in section S. Will find me on the golf course or up a hill when there is nae fitba on.

Running or walking up said hills?

Walking, I'm not a mad bastard.

Poodler, Lochnagar would be my favourite local munro so far, Beinn Sgritheall was a steep fucker but had cracking views. I was over in Skye a couple of weeks ago with my girlfriend, stuck to general walk rather than munro's...I've nae got the balls to tackle the Cuillins just yet!!

Am I still classed as a newcomer?

Either way, I'm ShinnieFGS.

Long time viewer but got so irate at some of the shite posted on here, I thought I'd get an account for myself. I'm 29 y/o, from the Toon originally but now living in Hillside with the missus. Long time season ticket holder in the South Stand.

My favourite hobbies are drowning bugs in the back garden and throwing snow balls at mothers with prams.

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon. First time poster long time lurker.

I hope to get on well with all of you and look forward to engaging in many a debate.

My name originates from my three favourite Dons players. Theo Snelders, Willem van der Ark and of course Thomas Solberg.

I grew up in Aberdeen's prestigious West End attending Robert Gordon's College for both my primary and secondary education. After leaving school I enrolled in into The University of Oxford studying a BA in Economics and Management followed by a postgraduate masters in Financial Economics. I have been living and working in the square mile for the last few years where I met my husband and had two beautiful children. We have recently moved back to the Granite City for family reasons where we have purchased a dwelling back where it all began for me in Aberdeen's prestigious West End.

Although I have not been able to get along to Pittodrie a lot in recent years I hope to make up for lost time and have purchased a season ticket in the Main Stand along with securing a parking space in the Pittodrie car park.

As I am working from home a lot now I am finding I have a lot more free time so going to give this entertaining forum a go.

Yours Sincerely Theo Van Solberg.

I hope to get on well with all of you and look forward to engaging in many a debate.

My name originates from my three favourite Dons players. Theo Snelders, Willem van der Ark and of course Thomas Solberg.

I grew up in Aberdeen's prestigious West End attending Robert Gordon's College for both my primary and secondary education. After leaving school I enrolled in into The University of Oxford studying a BA in Economics and Management followed by a postgraduate masters in Financial Economics. I have been living and working in the square mile for the last few years where I met my husband and had two beautiful children. We have recently moved back to the Granite City for family reasons where we have purchased a dwelling back where it all began for me in Aberdeen's prestigious West End.

Although I have not been able to get along to Pittodrie a lot in recent years I hope to make up for lost time and have purchased a season ticket in the Main Stand along with securing a parking space in the Pittodrie car park.

As I am working from home a lot now I am finding I have a lot more free time so going to give this entertaining forum a go.

Send nudes.

Did you copy and paste that from your wikipedia page?

Oh chortle chortle. The hilarity of this all is titillating. I am can tell I made the right choice joining this internet forum.

Which topics are recommended to get my teeth stuck into? So much to choose from. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Yes, definitely Oxford material.....

I am can tell you're a fud

In the good old days of Theo and co this would have clearly identified you as a woman.

Nowadays it's unclear so without wanting to offend by asking if you're female, the following questions should hopefully make things easier.

Do you sit down to pee, how big are your bangers and have you got a mouse's ear or an elephant's trunk?

• Upvote 1

In the good old days of Theo and co this would have clearly identified you as a woman.

Nowadays it's unclear so without wanting to offend by asking if you're female, the following questions should hopefully make things easier.

Do you sit down to pee, how big are your bangers and have you got a mouse's ear or an elephant's trunk?

Mouse's ear?

Dibble time