Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Cammy Smith

He was with the 17's yesterday and delivered a brilliant session according to some. Got some quality midfielders in that group though so should make his job easy.....

He does talk a good game though. He may be a fkn piss head but he seems to ken his stuff. Always seems to want to help the youngsters as well.

I think he will be good for them & his attitude (on the park) is "mostly" ;) very admirable from the Admiral

The Jury is still firmly out on Lewis.

I'll still give him time though

Young Robbie Mutch looks a rare breed...competent confident keeper who can actually catch the ball...great performance tonight.

Bodes well for the future if he can keep his consistency going

Does he have a lot of promise mate?

Would be great to see our youth system get back on track (obviously is with Deano anyway :) )

Haven't seen a lot of him to be honest, being a couple of years older than Deano, but he's held in high regard. Has done well to come back from a horrible injury early last season. Been discussed earlier, but AFC have a few 'keepers of a similar age who have a chance. Zack Ellis and Archie Mair probably being the pick of the bunch. Archie has just been called into the Scotland 17's squad for a 4 team tournament in Hungary later this month. Great achievement for a 15 year old. Zack can get to that level if he gets back playing consistently. There's also Harry Sharp who's a brilliant shot stopper. Massive leap from youth to senior football though, and if Robbie Mutch keeps up that level of performance, and confidence, then bodes well for the future.

Haven't seen a lot of him to be honest, being a couple of years older than Deano, but he's held in high regard. Has done well to come back from a horrible injury early last season. Been discussed earlier, but AFC have a few 'keepers of a similar age who have a chance. Zack Ellis and Archie Mair probably being the pick of the bunch. Archie has just been called into the Scotland 17's squad for a 4 team tournament in Hungary later this month. Great achievement for a 15 year old. Zack can get to that level if he gets back playing consistently. There's also Harry Sharp who's a brilliant shot stopper. Massive leap from youth to senior football though, and if Robbie Mutch keeps up that level of performance, and confidence, then bodes well for the future.

Don't do this to us Ollie! I'm starting to raise my hopes that, one day, AFC may have a competent goalkeeper!