Cammy Smith

Guest milne_afc

Smith would have been a good player under previous regimes.

Different times now.

Easy to forget he played under the GWT. He gave it his best shot - good luck to him.

Despite Paisley being a fucking dump and the GK Coach being as useful as a chocolate tea pot, it's not a bad move for him. Young Jack Ross appears to have his head screwed on and will probably guide them up the table. 1 good season and he could easy get a move somewhere decent.

Despite Paisley being a fucking dump and the GK Coach being as useful as a chocolate tea pot, it's not a bad move for him. Young Jack Ross appears to have his head screwed on and will probably guide them up the table. 1 good season and he could easy get a move somewhere decent.

If Jack Ross does indeed have his head screwed on...my guess would be the Current GK Coach will soon become the Former GK Coach...

Good luck to Cammy, I really wanted him to make it at the Dons and I think if he wasn't unlucky to come through at a point when the team is so strong he would certainly have become a regular first team player with us.

I hope he really makes a name for himself at St Mirren.

Agreed, he could've well been similar to Considine, but it just goes to show that we've upped our level, so a shame for him, but good,for us

Shame but for the best ultimately. I really wanted Cammy to make it at Aberdeen and I think if he had a bit more pace he probably would have as he certainly has plenty of ability . I think the poor loan spell at Tannadice in the Championship probably sealed his fate though he should have been loaned out 2 seasons ago to aid his development. Good luck at St Mirren.