Tv Series

15 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

I see that there's a series remake of 1980s classic, Road House coming on Amazon Prime next weel. Jake Gylennhaal in the Patrick Swayze role. Hopefully, it's nae shite. That Gregor McConnogle fighter cunt is in it.

It’s a movie, not a series

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Saw him when he played Music Hall, great songwriter, not a great singer, but he's a class act, walked a long and interesting road. The violin player was great that night. Many, many people have covered this song, of course, Johnny Cash. This is a great one...

5 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Saw him when he played Music Hall, great songwriter, not a great singer, but he's a class act, walked a long and interesting road. The violin player was great that night. Many, many people have covered this song, of course, Johnny Cash. This is a great one...

Cash is a legend but for this particularly song I think KK absolutely nails it. 

Duet between the two worked out pretty well.

• Like 1

That's Masters of the Air finished, 9 episodes.

Its worth watching.  For me it started well but then became a bit dull.  The early episodes captured the tension of the missions and the air scenes were thrilling.  After events switch away from that perspective (for the main characters at least) it became a bit dull and tried to fit in too much.

Would have been better to reduce the number of episodes and use the saving to extend / add more mission scenes.

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

That's Masters of the Air finished, 9 episodes.

Its worth watching.  For me it started well but then became a bit dull.  The early episodes captured the tension of the missions and the air scenes were thrilling.  After events switch away from that perspective (for the main characters at least) it became a bit dull and tried to fit in too much.

Would have been better to reduce the number of episodes and use the saving to extend / add more mission scenes.

Any tits?

On 3/25/2024 at 8:02 PM, DeltaRay1903 said:

Just watched Gunpowder on the Netflix. Three episodes. Phil Mitchell's solicitor stripped naked in episode one. Not bad at all.

Overall take ; it was heavily pro Catholic and why did they feel the need to shoehorn in two black men. Why. 

Presume it was a segment about knife crime or theft?  😝 haha jk

Show sounds good anyway, Guy Fawkes was a top bloke.

32 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

World War II From the frontlines.

Thanks I will check that out.

A TV series about the Battle of Britain, or the sinking of the Bismarck would be first rate TV.

(But the yanks would never make it as its not about themselves and it would be ruined by modern woke shit.)

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...