Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Never good to read about an independent restaurant having to close it's doors while the likes of the mass chain shite in Union Square remain packed out.

That said, ate at Yatai a few times and while nice, I was never overly impressed especially when you consider the prices they charged.

On 11/14/2020 at 4:33 PM, For Fecks Sake said:

Never good to read about an independent restaurant having to close it's doors while the likes of the mass chain shite in Union Square remain packed out.

That said, ate at Yatai a few times and while nice, I was never overly impressed especially when you consider the prices they charged.

Rangers V Aberdeen on Sunday. Anyone expecting anything but carnage?

35 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Anyone else on here walked from Aberdeen Train Station to Aberdeen Airport before ?

Did it once about 20 year ago, was carrying a large luggage bag too and was an unfit cunt.

Blisters when i got home.

Would be a piece of piss for me nowadays.

If you had walked on the railway line from Joint Station to the airport in Dyce you would have had less blisters, Cockney min. 

3 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Anyone else on here walked from Aberdeen Train Station to Aberdeen Airport before ?

Did it once about 20 year ago, was carrying a large luggage bag too and was an unfit cunt.

Blisters when i got home.

Would be a piece of piss for me nowadays.

Used to walk home to dyce a lot. Around an hour give or take. 

Once took a right hook beside the barbers at Woodside around 4am from some chancer, what a shiner!

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What's the script for committing the cardinal son of driving down Union Street? Automatic ANPR ticket or do you need to get stopped by the pigs? 

Don't think we have anything automatic to send out tickets. We have a few Bus Gates that do send out automatic fines which have caught loads of people out.

I was actually walking down Union Street yesterday and 2 cars did indeed drive down the pedestrian part much to the surprise of those walking about.

If the police did spot them I would imagine that they would get stopped and either warned or fined.