St Johnston v Aberdeen

9 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Mccrorie is suspended so you would assume it'll be one change of gallagher in for mccrorie and mackenzie added to the bench

not even making the 18: Longstaff, Gurr, Kennedy, Devlin, Considine, Ramsay, McGeouch, and Mccrorie

it would be nice if gallagher started being decent

Thought mccrorie suspension was from hibs? 

10 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Mccrorie is suspended so you would assume it'll be one change of gallagher in for mccrorie and mackenzie added to the bench

not even making the 18: Longstaff, Gurr, Kennedy, Devlin, Considine, Ramsay, McGeouch, and Mccrorie

it would be nice if gallagher started being decent

Thought I'd heard that McCrorie was suspended for Easter Road?

2 hours ago, RUL said:

St Johnstone are so negative I think we've a good chance. 

The fact they are so negative would indicate were likely to struggle. Most of our best creativity is counter attacking at speed. Teams that sit in mean its hard for us to break them down, so it comes to needing a set piece to run a routine to get the opener.

Its why St Johnstone managed to sneak a win up at Pittodrie, so hoping we get an early goal and force them to come out 

18 minutes ago, Gooby1983 said:

Two weeks after his 6th booking which was on the Sunday at Celtic park so it will be the Hibs match as we play St Johnstone on the Saturday. 

Ha ha cheers but I was taking the piss at the amount of times it's been mentioned in the thread

• Like 1