stupid question here, is the game getting picked up by premier sports at all? i use hesgoal but its murder watching on your phone, does anyone know how i can cast from a samsung phone to samsung smart tv. i can do this with you tube as the option appears on my phone, it doesn't with app or websites 

stupid question here, is the game getting picked up by premier sports at all? i use hesgoal but its murder watching on your phone, does anyone know how i can cast from a samsung phone to samsung smart tv. i can do this with you tube as the option appears on my phone, it doesn't with app or websites

Pffft! Fk nose. Hoping the wifi is good affshore and can watch the game on youtube or sumthin...

Screen Stream app

I use a chromecast and that works fine. 

Modbro is another decent app that has all the channels that you can cast to your TV. 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/google-chromecast-third-generation-charcoal-10186048-pdt.html?store=2443&&istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istFeedId=2928af81-b29b-476c-a180-ac5de265a98e&istItemId=wrmmrmqxw&istBid=t&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~0042%20(PLA)%20CONTENT%20DEVICES~0065%20(PLA)%20CONTENT%20DEVICES%20ad%20group~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&kwid=GOOGLE&device=c&ds_kids=92700044799300699&tgtid=0042%20(PLA)%20CONTENT%20DEVICES&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0NCk6NH_4wIVhLTtCh2llwtBEAQYASABEgL8LPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mobdro hasnt worked for me for months. Streams are always either non-existent or piss poor quality.

Im looking at getting Jurassic streams.

Are you accepting the upgrades? It's pretty much updating everyday lately but the American channels (mainly what I'm using it for) still works well for me.