Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

This is allegedly her boyfriend finding out that she's actually alive... but what's going on? Why is he being recorded? Why does it look like he's fake crying? Why is he dressed like an Albanian gangster? What's going on with his hair? Why does he seem to be part beaver? Has he ever seen sunlight?  What the fuck is that thing on his index finger? At first I thought it was a ring, but it's not. If he just found out she's still alive why is he sitting there fake crying instead of getting to the hospital? 

But most of all... how the fuck does someone who looks like him get a woman who looks like her? I assume he's loaded, but everything about him screams "I live under a bridge and eat goats that try to cross it"

• Upvote 2
14 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

This is allegedly her boyfriend finding out that she's actually alive... but what's going on? Why is he being recorded? Why does it look like he's fake crying? Why is he dressed like an Albanian gangster? What's going on with his hair? Why does he seem to be part beaver? Has he ever seen sunlight?  What the fuck is that thing on his index finger? At first I thought it was a ring, but it's not. If he just found out she's still alive why is he sitting there fake crying instead of getting to the hospital? 

But most of all... how the fuck does someone who looks like him get a woman who looks like her? I assume he's loaded, but everything about him screams "I live under a bridge and eat goats that try to cross it"

Deed mair times than @dad

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/jan/05/tanya-roberts-bond-girl-and-charlies-angel-dies-day-after-premature-announcement

9 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Seems like some kind of scam might be going on here. 

She's probably worth some money, she dies on a Weekend when all the legal and government offices are closed, paperwork not in order, a beneficiary reverses the 'she's deed' notification just long enough to get the paperwork sorted on Monday morning, then announces, "Okay, she's deed now! ...wait, I get HOW much?  Well I never..."

On 1/3/2021 at 11:55 PM, maryhilldon said:

That's what the vicTims do though isn't it?  Pinch other clubs ideas (Poznan, huddle etc.) then claim it as their own. 

It's so bloody annoying too. Guy i used to work with is a plastic Tim (one of the worst and that's saying something) and I couldn't believe what I was hearing when he said that Celtic fans started the Poznan and he was being absolutely serious too. Twat

On 1/4/2021 at 11:30 AM, Tommy said:

Not a celebrity but seems the place to post.

That’s Tam Perry the hun who got up to all sorts of nonsense at Pittodrie dead.

That the old cunt that got the seat off his dish during THAT game? Poor Tam ?

11 hours ago, OddJob said:

It's so bloody annoying too. Guy i used to work with is a plastic Tim (one of the worst and that's saying something) and I couldn't believe what I was hearing when he said that Celtic fans started the Poznan and he was being absolutely serious too. Twat

They even nicked the Celtic Song, it's about Belfast Celtic.

12 hours ago, Tommy said:

A seat thrown by another hun. He went apeshit blaming Aberdeen fan, got a slap for his troubles, started on a first aid lad who was attempting to help him.

Doesn't surprise me. He looked like a right cunt tbh

3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

They even nicked the Celtic Song, it's about Belfast Celtic.

Ha ha says it all about that lot