Let's just get a result that fucks them up and makes them spew bile against nobody in particular (cos they arapeepul and nobody likes us) and means the league title is officially not theirs.

They know they're fucked anyway but would be GREAT for us to make it official.

The guy O'C/Donnell at RB for them wasn't bad. Worth a look?

Let's just get a result that fucks them up and makes them spew bile against nobody in particular (cos they arapeepul and nobody likes us) and means the league title is officially not theirs.

They know they're fucked anyway but would be GREAT for us to make it official.

The guy O'C/Donnell at RB for them wasn't bad. Worth a look?

Ex youth player for us and now Scotland international Stephen O'Donnell do you mean?

Bitter bitter huns. No need to c&p if you dont want to. But they are bitter bitter bastards. Fck the lot of them the bitter bastards.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/mcinnes-“we-raise-our-game-every-game-they-shouldn’t-flatter-themselves.73349/

Utterly contorted with rage - because McInnes responded to Gerrard's Aberdeen-always try-harder-against-us-than-against-the-Sellik pish by saying "They shouldn't flatter themselves."

What would they be like if he had told the brutal truth?

"It's not that we try less hard against Celtic, it's just that they have actual quality - whereas Sevco have been pretty shit ever since Rangers oldclub was liquidated."

And then mibbe added -

"Of course, the fact they're managed by a tactically-clueless Merseyside chav probably doesn't help."

Can't see the Dons taking any points tomorrow. Too many players out injured. But congratulations to Ross county for getting promotion, look out Aberdeen next season here's a team with a great attitude never gives up bangs in the goals and seem to have a great bunch of players who play for each other and look at their budget compared to Aberdeens . I don't think the present bunch of players the Dons have at the moment would have banged in 4 goals against queen of the south like Ross county last night.

Can't see the Dons taking any points tomorrow. Too many players out injured. But congratulations to Ross county for getting promotion, look out Aberdeen next season here's a team with a great attitude never gives up bangs in the goals and seem to have a great bunch of players who play for each other and look at their budget compared to Aberdeens . I don't think the present bunch of players the Dons have at the moment would have banged in 4 goals against queen of the south like Ross county last night.

You're absolutely right shooft, there is no way on earth this current team would put four past qots

• Upvote 1

Can't see the Dons taking any points tomorrow. Too many players out injured. But congratulations to Ross county for getting promotion, look out Aberdeen next season here's a team with a great attitude never gives up bangs in the goals and seem to have a great bunch of players who play for each other and look at their budget compared to Aberdeens . I don't think the present bunch of players the Dons have at the moment would have banged in 4 goals against queen of the south like Ross county last night. OOPS

He's had a good season, hence why hes now been capped by his country. Granted it was under McLeish so it probably doesn't really count, but an international nevertheless.

And was out of his depth at international level. If we were to be looking at a Killie full back I think it would be their left back Taylor

Wish I could have some sort of prediction for the match against Sevco. Honestly though, with half our team out (since apparently they're all made out of glass) our best bet is for the rest of the teams in the league to slip up.  Who knows maybe the youth players can prove to be useful.

• Upvote 1
Guest the shepherd

What’s to be scared of, they are absolutely pathetic. As bad a rangers (or sevco) team as I can remember.

The team they had with the likes of Dawson, Burns, Paterson, Russell at al. was far worse than their current crop.