#1471 ONLINE   aberdeen1970

aberdeen1970

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts
  • Joined 19-May 17

Posted Yesterday, 01:41 PM

Do Hearts have no shame the way they lie down to their big team? It's a guaranteed 12 points to the Huns just about every season.

#1472 ONLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 PM

Do Hearts have no shame the way they lie down to their big team? It's a guaranteed 12 points to the Huns just about every season.

Huns say that about us against the peados.

#1473 OFFLINE   Wester Hailes Skins

Wester Hailes Skins

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  • Joined 15-May 17

Posted Today, 10:18 AM

Of which only 2 of the wins would have been achieved legitimately.

As things currently stand the1998 Scottish Cup is the only actual legitimate major trophy Hearts have won in my lifetime and I was born in 1971.

Shinn you seem a god lad and enjoy ur posts but this is now a broken record from you mate.

The honours list shows trophies won. Not balance sheets. We had Man U winning things under an £800m debt. Italian clubs with salary bills 110% of income. Celtic half an hour away from liquidation. Rangers being liquidated. Clubs like PSG and Man City flaunting fair play rules.

You are likely over analysing Hearts as your most direct competitor and seeing our success as reflecting Aberdeen's lack of success. With some jealousy mixed in.

We won what we won unless all of world football is gonna retrospectively correct cups and titles. Do Dundee have a complaint losing a League Cup final in 96 to an Aberdeen team turning up £16m in debt?

We over stretched yes, but we also drove extra income: selling a goalie for £11m and entering the champions league, record ST sales and attendances for the period. The model ultimately failed but Romanov was trying to break the west coast monopoly. Having a go like nobody else was.

Please stop jumping up and down in class screaming oh but oh but oh but. We've won what we've won. The sevco story is different and based on a whole different argument of outright cheating.

If anyone feels a sense of injustice how do you think we still feel about 86? The St Mirren lie down culminating in celebrating with celtic in their dressing room? The SFA and media pressure on Crombie as ref before Dens. Not allowing Hearts a postponement due to the squad being decimated by a flu bug? Are you feeling sympathetic to MY arguments? Exactly.

In the meantime, I'm potentially seeing Scottish Cup parade #4. Albeit odds of 10,000/1. You just need to accept mate and move on.
So I'll start a revolution from my bed 🎤🎶

#1474 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted Today, 11:33 AM

Skins

I've outlined in previous posts why it was blatant cheating. I'm not going to explain it all to you again. Last time I did you had no reply.

If you honestly think what Hearts did compares to top clubs like Man United operating under debt then nothing more needs to be said. You're kidding yourself on.

Aberdeen never put themselves in a position of being at deaths door by being downright irresponsible never even close to it. We've always been in a position to pay our debts and cut our cloth accordingly. Hearts haven't and hence defaulted on £29m of debt which will never be paid back and in Scottish football terms that is a massive amount of money. That is cheating on a mass scale my friend.

Call it a broken record all you want say it enough times to yourself and you might just believe it. But I just say the truth sorry that you don't like it. Hearts cheated and fucked over Scottish football. Only by sheer unbelievable luck were they not liquidated. Anyone denying that is not being honest with themselves.

Something tells me if Romanov bought Hibs instead of Hearts and they had that success instead then fell flat on their faces you might have a rather different slant on it.

Edited by Shinniesta, Today, 11:39 AM.

#1475 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

FTH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,632 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted Today, 02:00 PM

Rangers (RIP), Hearts and Dundee. Three horrible hun clubs who have all defaulted on debt and blatantly cheated.

It's OK though because Man Utd have an operating loss of 800M in a league with basically unlimited money.

8 user(s) are browsing this forum

2 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users