Aberdeen 6 - 0 Runavik

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not sure he will.

i think he knows there’s a ban coming for the Soul 8, meaning they’ll miss Easter Road & however many else,

I say play a strong starting X1, try & put the game to bed early, then use the 5 subs to protect the ones he wants for Hibs. 

Fair point. They'll be hoping for 2 games max. Is it Friday we find that out?

Still don't think they brought the game into disrepute. They were just stupid af. There were no penalties written down for breaking any covid regulations prior to this happening and retrospective action would be pretty unjust. I'm sticking to my theory...they'll all get a warning as to future conduct but no bans

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I'd appeal that as it seems excessive. 

I take it such a facility will exist for us? And then the bans will pause until the appeal is heard?

Must admit to being stunned when I read Richard Gordon’s piece in the P&J, where he reckoned it will be 6 matches. Although he’ll have no way of knowing, he’s usually on the money.

36 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Still don't think they brought the game into disrepute. They were just stupid af. There were no penalties written down for breaking any covid regulations prior to this happening and retrospective action would be pretty unjust. I'm sticking to my theory...they'll all get a warning as to future conduct but no bans

I reckon they’ll go smack bang in the middle.

4 game ban. 

15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I take it such a facility will exist for us? And then the bans will pause until the appeal is heard?

Must admit to being stunned when I read Richard Gordon’s piece in the P&J, where he reckoned it will be 6 matches. Although he’ll have no way of knowing, he’s usually on the money.

The club must be thinking similar to authorise the two signings I reckon.

43 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I'd appeal that as it seems excessive. 

Appeal it?

It would be fucking ridiculous to make it 6 games.

2 would be acceptable.

4 very harsh - and unacceptable (which is what I think they’ll get)

Anything more & the club should create a stink. Never mind this nice guy “we’ll take what’s coming” line they’ve been taking.

Fuck the SPFL, Neil Doncaster & whilst I’m at it, fuck the SFA 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Its a fucking daft thing to say in the press anyway. He should be doing a sevco and using the press to our advantage ie say it seems unlikely that they'll get a ban.

FFS Dicky you ginger cunt, dinna give them ideas ye pap.

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Its a fucking daft thing to say in the press anyway. He should be doing a sevco and using the press to our advantage ie say it seems unlikely that they'll get a ban.

FFS Dicky you ginger cunt, dinna give them ideas ye pap.

100% agree - Exactly what I was going to say too

Never make it easy for the cunts.

He should be saying 2 games would suffice, anything else would be unmerited etc etc. 
I even think Hugh Keevins, who’s profession is being a Glaswegian, said go lightly on them

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Appeal it?

It would be fucking ridiculous to make it 6 games.

2 would be acceptable.

4 very harsh - and unacceptable (which is what I think they’ll get)

Anything more & the club should create a stink. Never mind this nice guy “we’ll take what’s coming” line they’ve been taking.

Fuck the SPFL, Neil Doncaster & whilst I’m at it, fuck the SFA 

2 games is acceptable for their transgressions. 

The boy from Celtic should have the book thrown at him.

20 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Surely, surely, our manager will go two up front for this game; Marley and Main?

Kennedy and Hayes wide, Fergie and McRorie in the middle, and a back 4 of Ronnie, Taylor, McKenna and  Considine

We are 1/12 to win so should really have this in the bag by half time and rest some players for Sunday.

I expect no such thing. 2-0 and see it out.