Craig Bryson Signs

Derby offered him a new 1 year deal which he knocked back along with an offer from Luton.

Not often a player knocks back two Championship offers to come to Scotland these days.

Hopefully the cunt means business. Yas!

I just had a look on the Derby forum and it appears his father-in-law posts on there... sounds like the move was motivated by getting his family back up to Scotland.

I just had a look on the Derby forum and it appears his father-in-law posts on there... sounds like the move was motivated by getting his family back up to Scotland.

Just looked it up.

Just about every poster on there seems sad to see him go.

Seems a top bloke with the supporters and within the club.

I'd be amazed if he isn't our captain next season.

It seems like he might well have been on the way to Killie until Clarke moved on. Who knows if we jumped on it recently or had been tracking him for a while.

Offers from Killie and Hearts back at the start of the year. Derby at the last minute offered him something which may have complicated matters

Reading on their forums that his wife's just had a child and that Derby only offered him a 1 year, so I suspect he's been offered at LEAST a 2 year deal.

His mrs was wanting back up the road as well apparently. Was back up a fair amount at her folks, whilst he was down south.

I worked with a girl who knows his mrs from their home town. Sounds similar to what she'd been saying a while back. She's moved on, so I couldn't ask her if she'd heard anything about him signing

He has always been a very good player, i just hope he has still got the mobility in his older legs year as his biggest strength has always been his energy and running power to get around the park box to box.  

Still think we need another central midfielder in addition who is more of a playmaker and creative influence to add to the energy of Ferguson and Bryson.

An absolute club legend. I wouldn't describe him as creative, he is (was) a box to box midfielder with a great eye for goal.

His best years are behind him but he can still be very effective.

He was on approx £20k per week until his contract ran out & we couldn't offer him anything like that again due to FFP.

A totally genuine professional who will always be welcomed back down here

He & David Nugent were with the Derby fans before the play off final (both were injured) and they paid for all the drinks !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VgPvR7OUq4

An absolute club legend. I wouldn't describe him as creative, he is (was) a box to box midfielder with a great eye for goal.

His best years are behind him but he can still be very effective.

He was on approx £20k per week until his contract ran out & we couldn't offer him anything like that again due to FFP.

A totally genuine professional who will always be welcomed back down here

He & David Nugent were with the Derby fans before the play off final (both were injured) and they paid for all the drinks !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VgPvR7OUq4

Positive to hear. Sounds like he may well be a coup.

": "I think people must hate playing against him, because I certainly would. I wouldn't want to mark him. People can't stay with him, he's got that much energy. From my point of view, he helps my game, because he takes people away and runs in behind. It makes it easier for me to play, because he's always there next to me."[116]

Quote from Chris martin who is cosgrove-esque

Bryson is an upgrade on shinnie

Same attitude but a great footballer

Fantastic

Nothing to do with him being from the west coast?

• Upvote 1

Whats his injury background like? 

He only had one injury that kept him out for half a season a few years back otherwise no different to any hard working midfielder

Nothing to worry about 

He actually got promoted a year ago - he was loaned to Cardiff for the season

You might watch him and wonder what he actually does, but believe me he does plenty through work rate